Jespone | Game Animator

Welcome to my portfolio! I hope you like it, and if we get to work together, I hope we become good friends!

Portfolio%20-%20AM

Hello! I am Jespone, one of the few developers in Spain. I am an animator in Roblox with 3 years of experience, I mainly specialize in game animation. :grinning:
Soon I will also do rigging in Blender.

I have a developer spotlight if you want to check it out!

Portfolio%20-%20SC

Animation Reel (Old)

Videos

Portfolio%20-%20AB
On holidays I do not have a schedule so I can animate more, on school days I have up to 3 hours per day, when I have to study for exams I do not have time to animate (Approximately 8 days per month)

Animations are never done on the first try, they are like a cake, they change depending on the ingredients and need time to bake, but they also can get burnt!

My timezone is CEST/CET +01:00

Portfolio%20-%20PM
The payment can be discussed, but if you feel lazy I can give you a chart of prices, where you can see approximations depending on the complexity time usually taken.
I only take EUR/USD.

Portfolio%20-%20FAQ

FAQ
  • I do not know any animation workflow or payment ways. What am I supposed to do?!
    Just ask! I will explain to you how can you pay, types of workflows, etc.

• Do you do commissions?
    I can totally do commissions, but I prefer to be part of the team as I can stylize animations according to the design of the project, for that I need to communicate with the design and the programming team.

• Why the “Y”?
    “You gotta take the opportunities you get”.

Portfolio%20-%20CT
If you want to contact me, here you can:

Thanks for checking my portfolio, I hope you liked it! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

You’ve got some nice animations, I’ll definitely check you out if I need animations.

2 Likes

I seriously adore you right now! I just love developers who are self-taught on ROBLOX that are this talented. Your animations are incredible and the first only is super funny and cartoony! Amazing work!

2 Likes

I daresay, those animations are amazing. I might contact you soon as well for a game.

1 Like

Do you do rigs?
If you do, please accept my friend request on discord; Gloomy#4401.

1 Like

I highly recommend him he is great! If I ever need some animations I’ll definitely contact :wink:

also nice new banner >:)

2 Likes

Oh damn those animations are pretty nice! If I ever needed animations I wouldn’t doubt in contacting you :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey there, if you’re still open please accept my friend request on Discord (Kord :cowboy_hat_face:#2035)! Thanks!

1 Like