JGSv0.4 HAS RELEASED (plugin is coming on the 27th)

I know this but there were no instructions on this matter the average joe who doesn’t know how to code won’t be able to deal with this situation

3 Likes

I had an old tutorial on how to fix this problem, but I must’ve forgot to add it in this new page. I will fix that thank you :+1:

3 Likes

You kind of already did when you replied to @Katrist you said “I am working on a video with all the new features of JGSv0.3.2b!” which let me know that you are working on this. I just said this incase you might have needed help(please don’t take this the wrong way, I don’t mean to humble you(also reloading on click and being able to edit the ammo reserves wasn’t the request list so if you want, you know :wink:))

3 Likes

Two questions:

1. is that a viewModel
  2. why do your hand fly into the air at the end
1 Like
  1. Yes
  2. I’m still coding them
1 Like

REQUEST:
note, the same rule with the * applies to this request as well

Range, you already know what range is :melting_face:*

3 Likes

I was coding the “Long-Lasting Bullets” idea I had and…

it isn’t supposed to look like that :cold_face:
also don’t mind the reload glitch at the end, I fixed it

5 Likes

I see potential in this. 1 thing you should do is maybe start a discord for this! It would be a good starting point if you want to keep this running for a long time :smile:

4 Likes

That is a great idea! I will add this to my TODO list!

3 Likes

Tightness and Amount got remove from to-do list :disappointed_relieved:
might have to do it myself :sad:

2 Likes

BUG REPORT:
Bug found with viewmodel where it activate when you aren’t fully zoomed in

3 Likes

Hi there! I will fix that. I thought it would go unoticed because I assumed people would make their games in first person when using JGSv0.3.2.5b <>. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I found another glitch with the ViewModel :sob:

3 Likes

still working on it. Im pretty garbage at viewmodels, so these darn things wont be completely fixed until JGS is finally out of beta (JGSv1.0.0).

1 Like

can you show a video of it in use?

2 Likes

Sure. I am working on a video with all the features of JGSv0.3.2.5b

3 Likes

update when? :sob: (Geometry Dash moment)

3 Likes

This looks very promising. Will defo check it out.

1 Like

these are not viewmodels. viemodels are characters with just arms that follow the camera. you make the characters arms of the player move to the camera.

1 Like

If it is just arm, what do the other players see, only arms ?

1 Like