Join Game/Follow User Site API?

Right now I’m making a Discord bot using Discordia to look up other users’ join settings to see if they’re joinable from the current client’s (whomever sees the embed I’m creating from the bot) perspective.
I can’t seem to find the site API containing data stating whether or not a user is joinable, only the game-id they’re in, the place-id, et cetera, and am wondering if such a specific API exists. I have to assume it does, otherwise ROBLOX would just be mashing together APIs to form a joingame request and returning it to the client. Just can’t seem to find it after looking through what seemed to be most of the known site APIs, and would like some help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Placeid should only appear if its joinable.

1 Like

The most likely location for this would be Presence, which no such endpoint exists. I’d assume you have to make use of /v1/presence/users, to which its contents could change based on a user’s privacy settings. It’s a request from server-to-server so privacy settings may have an impact on what it returns.

Outside of that, there is no specific API for this. The feature itself has been done but only through what you just suggested: putting things together to form a join request as an entry point, then using that construct to get to a player.

Potentially relevant:

3 Likes