Join request still shows up on mobile app even though I declined it

The Issue
As a Roblox Developer, and group owner, I’ve experienced a bug that I would like to report.
I noticed that when I decline a join request for a private group, that I own, the request still shows up.
The request is actually declined, though the template of the joined request is still there.

How to Reproduce this?

• When you decline a join request, the decline button seems to be irresponsive, though in reality it did work, but the request is still showing up there. This bug shows up everytime I go to the person’s profile(the person who’s request was declined) and when I return, the request is still there(keep in mind since the request was actually declined, even accepting the ‘join request’ will no longer be responsive.)

Time and Date

• Sunday, July 26, 2020
  • 9:34PM Philippine Time

Video of the Bug

Even though I press ‘Accept’ these users in the group, they won’t get accepted if the moderator, group admin, or owner pressed ‘Declined’ before pressing ‘Accept’

Device

• Apple Iphone XS Max

Conclusion
If Roblox could address this issue, it would remove confusion for group owners that the join request was already declined, and the request template won’t show up in the first press of ‘Decline’

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

1 Like

I’m no longer experiencing the bug… thank you so much! UwU