"Joinable Servers" section under the Servers tab for games

Ever since Roblox removed the ability to jump to the last page of available servers on a game, the “Servers” tab has become completely useless for many. Most of the time, we join a game where the developer has set it to use Roblox-optimized server management. This means that if one of our friends is playing a game we’re about to join, we’ll most likely get placed into that server with them. Well, what if you don’t want to join that server with them? Not to be rude to anyone on my friends list, but sometimes you just want to vibe alone on a game in the middle of the night. For smaller games, with 50-100 concurrent players, this is super easy to do; however, when you’re trying to play a game like Jailbreak with over 80k concurrent players, you have to click “Load More” about 100 times before you can find a server you can join.

Adding a new “Joinable Servers” section to the Servers tab would be a good solution for this. Similar to how “private servers” and “servers my friends are in” show up above the full server list and have their own dedicated sections, there could be another section called “Joinable Servers” which show about 3 or 4 available servers you can join. These would not include anyone you follow or are friends with. It would be exactly like jumping to the end of the servers list and joining a random available server.

Another benefit of implementing this change would be to encourage new friendships. Sure, playing with your friends is great, but making new ones and diversifying the people you’re around can never hurt. With the rapid pace that Roblox as a whole is expanding and more games beginning to have larger player counts, this issue will only become more prominent.

Here is a quick visualization of my proposed solution:

16 Likes