Joining delay in my showcase

Hello developers, yesterday I released my new showcase called stranded. The game its pretty good itself and when being already in the game you get almost no lag (if you get lag once in the game its probably because of your computer or graphics). The problem is that when i try to join the loading screen freezes and takes a while to get me into the actual game. The strange part about it is that once you are in you get no lag. I have been struggling with this since yesterday so i would be thankful if someone could offer their help. Thanks and here is the link of the game.

1 Like

It’s either the game loading the parts, scripts, etc., or Roblox’s servers. And, also, i think this topic belongs to #help-and-feedback:game-design-support (Please correct me if i’m wrong…)

1 Like

I also dont know where should this go.

1 Like

Well here’s what I’ll have to say. The more objects your game has (including terrain, scripts, sound objects as well), the more loading time your game potentially has. It could also be your internet connection as that also has a dramatic impact on the loading time, sometimes it’s just ROBLOX since it has a lot of active servers these days. But if your game has a lot of objects, it’s most likely them that are causing your game’s loading time to increase, so you may want to take that into consideration.

1 Like

The majority of the lag appears to be from the water.