JoJo Stand Punch Animation (YBA MODELS)

I was wondering if this was actually a good animation for a guy that’s been using moon animator for about 4-5 Weeks?

2 Likes

uhmm
i don’t think that’s a good animation, but moon animator was really a great plugin for animator who spend time on it.
Your animation is too slow and… not really smooth as i think
here’s some tips for animator can be useful
AlanBecker
Moon Animator Stuff

2 Likes

i think that model is from yba. sorry if it isnt but if it is i recommend u to change as quick as possible

3 Likes

Thank you for your honest opinion, they anger me, but at the same time it’s helping me.

2 Likes

The developers of YBA said it’s okay to use, as long as you give credit (which I forgot)

2 Likes

There’s not much to honestly think about it, it’s just a basic animation.

1 Like

Being a person who has watched JoJo and played plenty of JJBA games, this punch is WAAY to weak to be in a JoJo game, especially on TWOH. I would make the model wind up the punch more, then quickly throw it foward with a powerful release. It would make it a lot more accurate to other games and the anime.

GIF of what I mean (found from google by searching: “JoJo The World Heavy Punch”):
https://gyazo.com/9b7d9aa8eaccfb65eee54c0527f76e80
(Notice how the fist winds back then goes foward with a lot of force quickly)

2 Likes

*it’s not. It’s from uprising or project.

1 Like

he literally said it himself its from yba.

3 Likes

oh dang, too bad this was a long time ago

1 Like

It’s just not, he is either lying or something else is going on, but that’s not YBA.

It’s from YBA.

Your animation lacks the dynamic feeling of a punch, to fix this I would watch reference videos of real people punching.