JTmaveryk's User Interface Portfolio

About Me

Hello! I am offering my services as a user interface designer. I specialize in user interface design and am also an up-and-growing scripter on the platform. I have been doing UI for 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on games such as HappyCappy95’s First Order, Hotel Voyage, FragmentFour/Impartial’s Secure Contain Protect Foundation (original arc-32), and others.

Showcase

I currently do not have a game displaying all of my past work but I do, for the meantime, have a brief list of some of my work. These are not all of the work that I’ve done in these two years on Roblox; I am very flexible and can most likely remake any UI presented to me or create good UIs off scratch based on your interests and details.

Screenshots

image0 (2)

image0 (10)

Availability

I am available most of the time when I am not busy with school or any other things going on; I respond fairly quickly to any direct messages through my discord. (JTmaveryk#0001)

Payment

Prices are fair and negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I do not have a preferred payment option.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord (JTmaveryk#0001), and I should respond fairly quickly depending on my schedule and availability.

Thank you for your time! This is also the first time I have posted on the developer forum in the two years (I believe) that I have been on it, so If I made any mistakes or you have any suggestions for me, I am completely open to any. :slight_smile:

5 Likes