Jumping-Physics Game! (Will make you rage, when im done ;P)

So i got a creative urge to create a physics influenced game like Getting Over It and that jumping game idk the name of.
Spent the last 3-4 days making this: (It has sound, but it didnt come through :frowning: )

If you want to try it out yourself:

(Keep in mind the map is not even close to 20% finished, and you will prob encounter bugs)
But have fun! And please give me some feedback!

6 Likes

So it is a cool idea but the cube movement is kinda laggy. I would recommend fixing this.

2 Likes

Yeah the game is very un-polished as for now, and the player movement being so laggy is caused by the way i keep the player locked on an axis :frowning: I have to figure out a better way to do it. Thank you for feedback!

2 Likes

Maybe tweening the camera could make it look a little better?

Its the Character’s PrimaryPart being cframed, but i will try using tweenservice :slight_smile:

Fixed the lag by changing from Stepped to RenderStepped RunService :slight_smile:
Today im gonna be filling out the game a bit. Adding Hats, Skins(Color/Material) and maybe faces.

breh just a copy of stick with it.

Mmm yes a total copy. So you see the sphere?? The way the sphere(???) STICKS to the ground, and also the arrow… Yes, i totally see it :slight_smile:

No it is in fact not a copy, it is a physics based game, like Getting Over It, many other games and yes, Stick with it :slight_smile:

still a copy just changed like a tiny bit + the movement is pretty buggy.

My man, if you’re going on the similarities my game and that game has, every game ever is a copy.

1 Like

And did you not read my entire post? I spent 3 days on it, and you will encounter bugs. Please take a day to recoup your thoughts please :slight_smile:

Just looking at this makes me mad :slight_smile:

Yeahh some people… He would be surprised to know where the idea to make this game even came from, and lets just say, its NOT that game :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Yep, people suck, that’s for sure… The game has a lot of potential, with a little polish and theming, I think it’ll be pretty great.

Thank you! I will keep at it and see what it becomes :slight_smile:

1 Like