'Jumping Simulator' - UI Showcase

Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well. Here’s some UI I did for @Serraated’s new game. Hope you all like it :+1:

:star: Like this UI? Check out my case study on it at http://www.soaringkey.art!

25 Likes

Was this post created with the intention of promoting your website? If so, you should consider using Talent Hub for that purpose. Overall, I appreciate the style of the post and think you did a fantastic job.

5 Likes

No, not particularly; it’s just to showcase my UI. I just linked the case study here for anyone who wants to take a look :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice UIs! I like the style of having borders with “highlights”. There is a consistent use of the style, from the buttons to the frames.

There are some icons that I am confused though, like the noob jumping/falling and the remote. I assume this would be explained when you play the game, so it might not be a big problem.

The icons are unique from each other and the borders follow the same color scheme as their icons.

The background for the frames are nice. Definitely better than the solid color.

Overall, very nice UI for a simulator-themed game.

2 Likes

Emojis or icons before the text on the teleport ui might help bring in more color, as well as make it easier to travel to the place you want at a glance. Also, what UI would the first red sidebutton open? What about the orange one with the colorful coins? Looks spectacular overall, just some quick navigation that can be improved.

2 Likes

Hey so those icons were actually provided by my client! But the first red side button is the shop button (there’s a shopping basket) and the orange one, it’s actually stats bars and not coins. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Thank you! The jumping guy is ‘Jumps’ and the remote is for teleporting

2 Likes

Very clean! How long did it take you to finish?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. But I started last night, went to sleep and finished up in the morning. I like to try get my work done efficiently

2 Likes

It looks good! Fits the “grind simulator” style!

4 Likes

Wow! That looks visually impressive!