Jungle Ruins - Looking for feedback and suggestions!

Information:

• G’day or evening! My name is Archidian and I have been building for around four years. I recently have been working on a showcase called “Jungle Ruins” and it’s thinly based upon the Aztec temple ruins, but with my own twist on it. I am hoping to receive some feedback and suggestions on what you personally believe I should add to create a more immersive atmosphere.
    Please keep the suggestions and light critics to a constructive level. :v:

Pictures:

Game Link:

Within this showcase, I have modeled and textured everything from scratch and I am able to make almost anything suggested to me in Blender (2.79b because I prefer that version still). Thank you to anyone who spends the time to check it out! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks amazing! (sadly I’m not on my main laptop so it’s a bit dark because of my screen settings, but that’s pretty much the only downside!)

2 Likes

I’ll take note of the lighting. I am trying to achieve a dark scene to portray the same lighting that’d follow within a realistic jungle, but I can probably tell that makes it harder to see for some devices.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave some feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah i think the lighting might need a tweak… its just a bit too dark, other than that it looks really impressive

1 Like

Looks great, but its a little bit dark.

1 Like

that looks really nice and not dark afterall in max graphics.

The donation board is kind of a bummer. It breaks the consistency of the game, you could as well make a seperate place for that. Other than that, great work!

3 Likes