Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Hey! Your commission sheet is awesome! However, please make a correction its not “logo” its “icon”.

1 Like

Hey! The moment I saw your thumbnails and icons, I was shocked. This is very good. Keep up the good work.

-Dxiien

1 Like

Just purchased a both a thumbnail and game icon from Inkqo. Amazing work, worth more than the user actually charges. This is the best work if you need a game thumbnail or icon.

Exceptionally proficient in design. Very nice and easy to communicate with. :smiley:

1 Like

What programs do you use to make your gfx?

1 Like

Added you on Discord, I am interested in purchasing both a thumbnail and an icon! Not just yet though, perhaps in a day or two. I’m waiting on another person to finish a build commission for me which will be included in the thumbnail.

I’m saying this now in hopes to reserve a spot :innocent:

My user ends with #6930.

1 Like

I use Blender to render the characters, and Inkscape to create icons and add text on my icons. :happy3:

Love your work! Added you on discord by the way.

1 Like

Hey! Are your commissions open?

Commissions are closed right now, but check back in soon, because they might be open!

Hired him, was able to provide work within 24hours and is always high quality. Highly recommend for any graphics.

1 Like

Not sure if you are still making GFX’s but I’m really interested in your work, Add me on discord
м1ʟᴋ#1111

1 Like

I added you on discord @Sam.#7750

1 Like

Nice GFX! They look really good!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I ordered from this individual and the excellence, delivery and fast service we’re truly great, you should definitely check his work out. Ten vouches from me. :star_struck:

1 Like

I ordered from him! He is an amazing GFX artist!

1 Like

Looks very nice! I will definitely buy when I get the robux.

1 Like

Woah, nice work with the UI’s you have made so far and those GFX’s!!! Hope you get the commissions you deserve and keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes

Wow! Your work is awesome! I may hire you in the near future!

2 Likes

Hello! I sent you a friend request via discord. aaron#9000

1 Like