Just did a major update / re-work on a game I've been working on!

Just did a major update / a re-release of my game "Tardis Demo "
(Name is currently being work-shopped / Any name suggest would be great)

I first started work originally somewhere around 2021 (Man its been a while sheesh), then after a year and a half of on and off development, the code just got so messy and convoluted that I just quite development. Then another year or two later I picked it up and completely re-coded/scripted it from the ground up!

With the new re-scripted code I am now able to understand what everything does without going insane, and implement new features without having to deal with a 1000 lines long script that dealt with everything!

Its similar in most aspects to other games like Doctor Who: Tardis Flight, except for the key feature of being able to time travel! (In a basic sense)

Many aspects of the game are bound to change (Like the Guis, and models) as I try and find a definite style for them. And there are most likely a couple bugs here or there, so please do report them to me!

Current Features:

• Move the Tardis around using coordinates
  • Go to different planets (Moon. Spawn, Earth, Space)
  • A semi time travel feature (Only two time zones)
  • Change exteriors
  • Leave selected player(s) behind (Effects aren’t entirely completed)
  • Land on player(s) (Same as above)
  • Control guide
  • And a couple other minor things

Planned Features (That I can think of at the moment):

• Jukebox
  • Telephone/Communication system
  • More advanced way to move the Tardis
  • Bigger on the inside effect / smaller on the outside effect
  • Ability to customize the exterior & interior of your Tardis
  • Ablility to fly the Tardis
  • More map variety
  • And much more!

This game is of course still in its beta phase so there are some key features missing and also expect some floating parts and jankiness in general!

Anyways here is the game: Tardis Demo Game

Oh and it’s sort of performance intensive in some situations, so take that as you will

I’m currently looking for feedback on essentially everything

Anyways give it a try and tell my what you think, and I will try my best to answer any questions!

2 Likes