[JUST NEED A MODELLER] Upcoming JoJo Game

About Us

Hi there! We are Jojo’s Great studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game upcoming soon

The Team
@awesometyei - Organiser/Outer Terrain Builder/secondary scripter (15%) [hired]
@kivo - Scripter (25%) [hired
@venom- Builder (15%) [hired]
@could be you modeller (20%)
@apoliticm - animator (20%) [hired]
@bmw- UI designer/maker (5%) [hired]

About The Job

We are looking for High Quality devs to join our team our team. We expect high quality content from the team that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. This is required for all the roles MUST SOME KNOWLEDGE OF JOJO’s bizzare adventure.

Our game needs strong fast developers who will work together efficiently to create the game. Will be LONG TERM. We also don’t want people who slack etc. We will be trying to get the game out asap so slacking wouldn’t be good.

Payment

We are paying by percentage as I stated above but if the game doesn’t blow up blow up we can sell the assets for good robux and I can pay back for the things you have done. I have some robux to fund advertisements but maybe the team could all put some in then when it’s big I could pay back

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: babyshadow_#0834

You must be 13 years or older to apply. And have watched/read all of jojo.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Know only looking for modellers to complete the full team and we have progress all ready

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.