JuztHoney - Builder and Programmer

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and UI designer. I specialize in small maps and simple UIs. I have been building for around 1 year and making UIs for a few months on Roblox and have previously made a few tycoons, 2 simulators, and 2 showcases.

Work

UI

If you need me to script the UI, I can. But I prefer not to.
Coin Shop

Builds
Photos

Forest

Pizza Party Tycoon

Links

Card-Making Simulator
Card-Making Simulator is a game where you click to make cards. This game was made for Valentines Day in one-two days.
Pizza Party Tycoon
Pizza Party Tycoon is a tycoon game I made for the Pizza Party event. Wasn’t accepted. :frowning:
Egg Hunt 2018 Eggs Showcase
Egg Hunt 2018 Eggs Showcase is a place where I put all of Egg Hunt 2018’s eggs and gave them there own spot.
Cake Tycoon
Cake Tycoon is currently my most visited game with 1,155 visits at the time of making this. It features multiple floors.
Christmas Tycoon
Christmas Tycoon was the first tycoon I ever made. Features multiple floors.
Forest
Forest is the first showcase that I have made. It has a stream of water coming from pipes into a drain and obviously a lot of trees.

Availability

I am available on the weekends. You can contact me at any time, but I won’t get much work done during the week due to school and other things.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I currently only accept robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Twitter, or via Discord: Honey#3003.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do you Script your UI’s? You should provide this information on your portfolio.

I can script UIs but I prefer not to. If it is needed I can.

For all the links you gave us, it is made by JuztHoney, is that your ALT, or is that just a guy you worked for and made everything for? Also, I really do insist you put more effort into your UI’s, and builds. I mean, for one of your pictures, it’s literally four colored bricks called a tree, two 6 pieced chairs, and two 9 pieced bridges. “Pizza Party Tycoon” just has a few overused free models. Just a few pointers. In the future, please put time, effort, and dedication, just being nitty picky here(so you can get more clients), GL in the future!

2 Likes

HoneyNutC18 is me. I changed my username and it seems the dev forum hasn’t updated.