Kampfkarren - Extremely Experienced Scripter for Hire

About Me

Hello, I’m Kampfkarren. You may know me from my support on the forums or on the official developer forums discord and my many modules and projects such as DataStore2. I also have, and will continue to provide, free private discussions on Discord on development and programming which has been taken advantage of by developers including @AlreadyPro, @chesse20, and more. I have been programming on Roblox for 8 years, and am not experienced in just Lua, but also in backend web development.

I am specifically looking for small projects, specific features (as in, additions to your game rather than the whole thing), etc. My current work life is very busy, so I can’t take up large projects at this time, sorry.

Showcase

My most popular game has been a remake of the popular game Baldi’s Basics on Roblox, a small project written in 4 days amassing over 21 million visits, peaking at 12 thousand concurrent players.

Availability

I am available every day, but I cannot guarantee hours because my sleep schedule is all over the place during the summer. I am probably awake from 5 PM PST to 4 AM PST.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but I only take payments through Paypal. I do not accept payments in Robux or any other form of currency.

Contact

The best way to contact me is on Discord: boyned#3245.

10 Likes