Kapspire Moderation v1.2 — A moderation system from the future

the company considering it’s an actual company,

No it’s not. It’s fraud, they are not a actual company.

just a brand (as said by the official Twitter account)

They stolen his mothers billing information to go onto a spending spree.

it’s Verified for Organizations, and it’s 1k a month

I know buddy, they have over 21 ($21,000) Brand Affiliates, and 25 ($1,250) Blue Affiliates totalizing to number I said. These are not actual affiliates, it’s random people they gave it away to. Twitter Trust & Safety has already warned them for me.

the article you showed is basically legal jargon.

Yeah, it’s a legal document from Twitter.

My primary point, is this “company” is committing fraud, several crimes, and overall just a horrible “company”. They launched so many projects that shutdown a day later. I wouldn’t trust my info with kids.

Here’s some proof clearly ran by children:
image (ref 1.
https://twitter.com/Kapspire/status/1659669509446270976
)

2 Likes

WHOOPS. Typo on my part, meant to say exactly that.

How can you confirm this?

Bruh what the heck

I don’t see what several other crimes they’re committing, but yes I agree

[quote=“vq9o, post:25, topic:2336689”]
They stolen his mothers billing information to go onto a spending spree.
[/quote]

How can you confirm this?
I’m still looking into this so I can file appropriate reports to relative Federal Agency’s & Twitter.

Only sort of proof right now is this from their Discord.

Here’s the enlarged version. You can clearly see this is just complete lies such as NYSE, “his own money”, etc. Any reasonable parent/guardian isn’t giving a child $21k for stupid checkmarks. This $21k is monthly…

Some more info

5 Likes

This whole topic changed really quickly.

Their TLD “kapspire.com” cannot be securly loaded, it has no security certification and is not specified to be owned by a LLC. It is also a free parked domain. Simply put, their website is fake and does not exist. Or at least, they’ve not pushed any end-points to connect to, which would be highly unprofessional for a company.

Their Helpdesk, hosted on GitHub Pages, is just Zendesk; however, it states at the bottom that it runs off of Kapsire Knowledge, which redirects you to the broken TLD mentioned above. It does not state anywhere it is based off of Zendesk, which is highly unprofessional. Also, none of their Helpdesk’s articles even exist.

The GitHub Organization “Kapspire” which this product runs off of, is also a Roblox exploit-host. Since they have publicly published exploits before, they have outed themselves as an exploiter and also that you cannot trust that this will not get back doored by them.

5 Likes

This kind of raised my red flags up when I saw the API documentation, as it’s almost formatted the same as Blueberry Plus’ documentation. (Checked again, the whole thread is formatted almost the same as the Blueberry Plus thread.)

Checked once again, the scam title is the same (on the original blueberry model, not blueberry plus)

2 Likes

This is a direct copy of BlueberryPlus, I checked at the source for 5 seconds and already found a direct copy of the source from blueberry and they even forgot to rename the folder.

They didn’t even credit blueberry which is whats sad

I also love how they changed all titles of blueberry to kapspire;

Also can we talk about how you guys sell this? When its a direct ripoff of blueberry?
If you want a FREE alternative I recommend blueberry Blueberry Plus - the safer, optimized, better alternative to Blueberry System

2 Likes

Looks good!!!

As a developer of Session 42 (…and was in communication with the owner) He had never given you permissions, because you were mentioned on the website due to a feedback you posted doesn’t give you permissions to ripoff the source then sell it for money, and that you are friended with him on discord isn’t giving permissions.

All you did was rip off blueberry source, rip off adonis source put them together and then sell it for money

3 Likes

So you did 100% work of the API? Mmm, do you mind explaining this then? Were you rebranded every single aspect in the API from blueberry to Kapspire

3 Likes

I must admit I was definitely intrigued and interested within this system at first glance, upon reading the comments I’ve decided this wouldn’t be helpful.

Indeed confirmed stolen code (fraudulent), fraudulent company with no reviews, giving out expensive checkmarks utilized from an LLC, all just raises flags to “Kapspire” is simply either frauds themselves or using ones information. It’d make sense if the Twitter page was professional at one point, and overtime there’s childish posts. My assumption would be them being some sort of Black-market users trying to make a killing by being noticed.

There’s no reason a legit company would have a broken site, as another user mentioned above. I would NOT revolve within, around, or with Kapspire for your own safety.

p.s. this thread was getting juicy reading the comments, needed to have it tracked

1 Like

Kapsire Moderation v1.2 - A moderation system from a dystopian anarchist future.

All jokes aside, yeah, please don’t commit fraud or post stolen code as your own, especially if you won’t bother hiding it.

Kapspire? The company that was paid for by a little kid using his parents credit card? Yeah really credible

I think this is way worse

Exploits:

Localizations and numbers…
https://www.mapquest.com/us/missouri/kapspire-492819192

Keyon facebook:

And it actually was a company and had LinkedIn
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/keyon-harrell

1 Like

anyone can register a linkedin

1 Like

But it is not just a linkedin kapspire is a real llc

ngl i wouldnt be surprised if this isnt a money laundering scheme.

They got even a movie and steal money from non profit organizations

40mi budget on this movie…

thats so fake, look at his youtube he looks about 9

1 Like

For sure he is stealing money from he mom charity