Katana made in Studio

It looks very clean and stylish :smiley:
I wouldn’t have thought it was made entirely in roblox studio! That takes some skill

Looks really cool! :smiley: .Looks like something made in blender , if I can ask, how long did that take to make?

I need to say that looks very good but I think just like @thatrandomnoob23, the wedge at the end of the katana don’t look good and you should try making straight. But without looking correctly in that part, still looks amazing, good job making it! :clap:

1.30 Hour / 1 & half an hour

There was the first version took about 20 mins and revamped it twice by adding curve and detail to the grip

(Might revamp again & add more stuff + props)

3 Likes

It is straight though? Unless you mean make it curved.

1 Like

No it’s not, that’s just a wedge and wedges aren’t straight.

Oh um, it’s a wedge but I added an outline using cylinders

I just feel like asking, what is the point of making it in studio and pointing that out? I feel like making objects like these in studio is just not worth it and you’d might as well just learn blender, due to better optimization and how easier it is

Because they wanted to make them in studio :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Blender has a problem with my pc, and I love making stuff in studio. No matter how long or hard it takes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How did you manage to outline it with cylinders without having misalignment? Do you mind scaling your build up so I can see the details on the blade?

That’s amazing for studio! Thats better then most things people make in blender

I don’t know how to explain but on my most recent post I revamped it

Original Scale

tip of the blade

blade

10x the original Scale

there are SUPER small mistake but its impossible to notice on the original scale

Did you use sphere to get the curve on that? If so, can you show me them? :sunglasses:

Ok sure, this is wireframe rendering

1 Like

My god…

I can imagine the pain of aligning them. :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m so glad I use blender now lol.

1 Like

The katana looks great! I would add maybe a darker shade of grey to the top of the blade to make it look more like a realistic katana.

do you mean the tip of the katana or how it curves? if so katanas in fudal japan would be like that

If y’all haven’t seen the latest post about this it was pretty long ago
Made a katana set - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox