[OPEN] Kayras2's Portfolio Advanced Level Modeler/Builder!

Hello, I’m @Kayras, 18 years old, I joined Roblox in 2017. I’ve been modeling and building in the studio since early 2020. As I improved myself over time, I learned new things and now I can make a model from the blender.

Look at my low poly free asset pack: Kayras2’s Low Poly Asset Pack - Roblox

Note: I do not know animation and code, there is no animation or code in my models.

Enter this game and look at my models
My Creations - Roblox

Turkish Airlines(Airbus A330) Airplane

Airbus A320

Guns

Other models

Buildings

War Jet

T-25 Tucano Airplane

My Helicopter

Fuel Tank

I am mostly active during the day, I see the messages you have written, I reply.

I only accept robux, since Roblox takes 30% of the robux send, you have to pay 30% more when you give me robux

Payments are negoatiable if you want these kind of model the minimum price are 50 Robux :moneybag:(negotiable)

Like this

İf you want these kind of models the maximum price are 2000 Robux :moneybag:(negotiable)

Like this

And the building prices are 2000-20000 Robux :moneybag:(This price can change, if you want a big map from me, this price may increase, if you want a low poly and a small map from me, this price may decrease.)

You can contact me here on the DevForum or Discord: Humanoid#3808

Thanks for reading my portfolio! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

your projects are professional

6 Likes

Great Job! Absolutely i loved these plane models! Your works are amazing.

3 Likes

Do you take percentages or only robux?

just robux and it depends your wants :slightly_smiling_face:

the plane looks the exact same as this tutorial and your charging 20k robux for it?

2 Likes

Eh I mean you can see their asset pack: it’s basically all ro-builder tutorials (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing).

1 Like

Yea, it’s not really a bad thing but if he’s using tutorials to make his assets, I feel like hes more of a entry level modeler

1 Like

I agree, they could spice things up a bit. Like use the tutorial as a learning point and then build off that using their own creativity.

I like guns they look very real :+1:

Plane model is maximum 3500 Robux. I said maps are 20k maximum but its negotiable

I already used my own creativity and my asset pack is simulator asset pack nearly all simulator asset packs are same.

Nice portfolio, nice work. Keep it up.

You always go on this guys post and be rude to him for no reason, it doesnt matter this still takes alot of skill.

1 Like

always? hmm I don’t think always, also im not being rude to him… I just want to know why hes charging 20k robux for a model when other people can just watch the tutorial instead

He said the plane is 3500 :confused: he didnt say it was 20k

1 Like

I know he’s obsessed with me. I’m making a free map kit to help people but he is trying to find fault. He’s trying to show my help as bad.

İf it is so easy to watch the tutorial video and do it, then you do it and let’s see :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not even obsessed with you… I reply to one of your post doesnt mean i’m obsessed. Plus we are talking about this after almost 2 weeks so if I was “obsessed” with you I would be on your post still talking for the past 2 weeks.

and sorry if thought I was trying to be rude which I wasn’t trying to do, I found my answer the same day I posted my first comment.

1 Like