FREE Low Poly / Cartoony Asset Pack

Hi I decided to make low poly asset pack for developers :slightly_smiling_face:
You can use my asset pack in your games and make better map for your game. I hope your games get better :hugs:

If you want to hire me read my portfolio: Kayras2’s Portfolio Advanced Level Modeler/Builder!

You can resize models, change their colors. Since there is texture on the models, you can change the color by deleting the texture id part.

Here are some things in my asset part.

• 4x Different variants of mountains
• 1x Palm Tree
• 1x Birch
• 1x Normal Tree
• 3x Different variants of pine trees
• 1x Cactus
• 4x Different variants of mushrooms
• 2x Different variants of rocks
• 1x Fence
• 1x Lamp

In the comments you can tell me your ideas and thoughts!

Kayras2s-Low-Poly-Asset-Pack

28 Likes

The terrain looks like the exact same as this one

6 Likes

I guess he just watched the tutorial or sm Idk.

2 Likes

the same palm tree and made by the same tutorial guy

3 Likes

I think @Kayras2 needs some more originality.

5 Likes

It’s cool that you made an asset pack for new developers; however, through the tutorials you used as provided with evidence above, anyone can just look that up and just discard your asset pack completely, I suggest you create something more original as upcoming developers will not be able to improve due to the mentality; “there’s a tutorial for the thing I want to create; however, someone already made this and open-sourced it, I don’t need to make it myself.”

5 Likes

These terrain meshes are good, whether you copied or not, but I feel like it needs a bit more originality and more creativity. These meshes are just from tutorials. Maybe add different variety of terrain shapes and trees, etc.

2 Likes

I watched robuilder tutorials but my asset pack is for simulator and rolepayls. Actually all simulator asset packs are nearly same. Thats not my problem.

Yes I watched Robuilder videos but nearly all simulator asset packs are same (Thats not my problem) and I made simualtor asset pack and I did pine trees with my own idea

Actually all asset packs are nearly same. Thats not my problem but I did pine trees with my own idea. And after all, this is a free asset pack, good or bad, it wouldn’t be right to comment.

Yo. Just saying I think the terrain is from a tutorial but overall you should charge robux for these. Amazing man keep the work up.

Yes i will do the ones with robux