K.Dream Studio needs a GFX artist and Modeller!

About Us

Hi there! We are K.Dream Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for GFX Designers and Modellers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@KUBAW784new - Builder, Owner
@aamirasharab1234 - UI, Scripter
@alexbropro - Scripter
@KUBAW784new- Modeller
@ltzYaxxi - GFX

About The Job

We are looking for a decently experienced GFX and 3D Modeller to join our team. We expect high quality GFX and Models that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress weekly and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs to be finished by 2021, April. We want a few GFX for our logo and some images. We also need rocks, trees and bushes modelled.

Payment

We are paying in %. Our preferred payment method is group funds.
The % are:

• %10 for GFX (Negotiable)

• %10 for Modeller (Negotiable)

Contact Us

You can be any age to apply, but you must have discord and everyone here is 13+ anyways.
My discord is: MeltzZ#3185

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’m interested! check me if you’re available.
Portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

By

You mean if the game doesn’t make any robux you still pay us, right ?

I ment to delete that! Sorry its in the regular template. But yes i will still pay if the game doesnt do well. I will sell all the assets from it and split the robux by how much % u negotiate.

@Micah2247 is perfect for this job. His discord is MicahPlayz#6331 he does not have an actual devforum account yet.

He is not a 3D Modeller. Thank you tho

I am a 3d modeler. Contact me on discord to see my portfolio. Logimite#1015

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.