Kepich456 | Portfolio

About me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for a month on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as “free admin” , “cartoon tycoon” and “the amazing race” .
I can make basic scripting and not large projects yet, until i gain a little more experience.

I can offer

• scripting work
  • basic building
  • UI designing and scripting (for beginners)

Showcase
You can view my assets here (not finished yet)

Availability
I am available for two to six hours of work on friday and on sunday. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment
Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is robux.

Contact
You can contact me here via developer forum. I don’t have a discord/twitter yet.

4 Likes

Please follow the template, make the title more clear about your services, and add some example of your work.

Which template? Sorry i’m new is there a template i can follow? If so, can you please put a link to it? Edit : nvm i saw it

You free admin game is a free model admin script. How does this show any of your “scripting skills”?

1 Like

The Cartoon Tycoon is probably just a random combination of free models you scrapped up in 5 minutes and even forgot to anchor the cartoon images… In fact, you can’t even get into a slot as the “Start working” thing isn’t working.

Your The Amazing Race might have some content, but you need more people to play it and I’m sure not going to invite anyone after the tycoon. If it had anything going for it and some popularity, CBS would strike the hell out of it for the “Official game” part.

You said yourself that you only spent a month here and probably just as much modeling and scripting in general. A portfolio is not something you spend 10 minutes making. Good portfolios contain months if not years of work on display.

Your “Free Admin” game, it was originally made by @ForeverHD. And the tycoon you linked is basically just a bunch of free models you gathered, just like @nooneisback mentioned. Please reconsider before publishing your portfolio to the public.

3 Likes