Kevasii || Clothing Designer Portfolio [OPEN]

Png

Hello! My name here on ROBLOX is Kevasii and I have been designing AND building as far back as 2017, but haven’t gotten into game development until Dec. of 2020.

Although my main focus is building and clothing design, I have also dabbled in GUI, animation, and even a little bit of scripting and GFX.
I have developed these skills while working on numerous Ro-Gym groups and projects.

I hope you enjoy my portfolio!

PAYMENT (2)

I have worked on multiple different projects as shown below.

Examples of my clothing

show

SSG Pink Glamor Leo Orange Glamor Leo Blue Patriot Leo M

Examples of my builds

PAYMENT

Prices may vary depending on the scale and time spent on a project.

Build Prices

Small Build - $5 or 800 Robux
Medium Build - $10 or 1.2k Robux
Large Build - $15 or 1.6k Robux
(USD)

Clothing Design Prices

Full Outfit - $5 or 800 Robux
Pants - $3 or 400 Robux
Shirt - $3 or 400 Robux
Recolor of already commissioned product +$1 or 100 Robux
(USD)

I prefer to be paid in either group funds or percentage, but we can negotiate on this.

TOS

I do have a few terms and conditions I require you to follow when I began working for you.

• I will not send any finished projects until the set price (or down payment) is paid.
  • I also ask that the game or build will be made on my studio account until I am finished. This prevents scammers from stealing my build. This condition does not apply to group projects.
  • I require my name to be in either the game description or on a in-game GUI menu as credit.
  • If I sense my employer is sketchy, or suspicious in any way I will end contact and keep the project for myself or sale. I do NOT put up with potential scammers.
  • If my employer does not show professionalism, maturity, or plain decency I am allowed to end the project.

PAYMENT (4)

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, on Twitter at; CasseroleRblx or preferably on my discord. @Casserole#1501

3 Likes