Keyboard Usage Plugin

Keyboard Usage Plugin

What is this plugin?

If you have ever, just out of random curiosity wanted to see what keys you press most and least often? Well, now you can!

How do I use this plugin?

It’s easy! Just download it, press the button, and see!
Do you like meddling? Don’t worry, I do too, so it won’t break the script, and it will refresh/reopen the window! :smiley:
Are you a light mode user? If so, the plugin will also automatically switch along with your studio theme.

Upcoming Features:

• Modifier key support (ctrl, cmd, opt, alt) Added!
  • Have an idea? Please suggest it below!

Known Bugs

• None yet, please let me know about any you run into!

Plugin Link:

9 Likes

My most used key will easily be Ctrl. :sunglasses:

Happy :cake: day.

4 Likes

It doesn’t show modifier keys or special characters :confused:

That’s unfortunate. :sob:

Question. How will the plugin know that you’re pressing specific keys only for scripting and not something else? People could always press F when building. Wouldn’t that mess with the stats?

1 Like

belongs in #resources:community-resources
but cool creations is fine also

1 Like

Since UserInputService doesn’t work when there’s an active script, it forces me to have the plugin check scripts script.Source. Fortunately, that way it avoids the issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a cool concept! Would love to add this to my studio since I’m curious what keys I mostly use :smile:

4 Likes

Spaget. It looks like a good plugin and it might be useful for seeing what I use! SPAGET

1 Like

UPDATE:

Added:

• Modifier Keys: (Control (CTRL), Command aka Windows Start (CMD), Alternate aka Option (ALT), Shift (SFT)) Only applies for building/other category Credit for idea goes to @Crazedbrick1

• Scanning Progress Bar

• Small Bug Fixes :slight_smile:

Removed:

• Keys: % ( [ { because they were throwing errors when trying to count :confused:
1 Like