KheyyFX's Beginner Works

Hi, I’m Kheyy. A builder and modeler here in Roblox.
I’m trying out my abilities in terms of Graphics and Cinematography here in ROBLOX.
I hope everyone here at Wiki enjoys it. I welcome any forms of constructive criticism since I believe it will benefit me in the near future. :clinking_glasses:

KheyyFX Samples

City Vibe Neon Lights

Hala Resort Vacation

The Met Gala in Roblox

Preformatted textAsia’s Lantern Festival

5 Likes

I like it!tho i gotta say that the lighting is pretty weird in some of them,and some of them have some low quality clothes,like the last one,overall,i gotta say that for a begginer work,its really good!

2 Likes

The first GFX looks absolutely fantastic with a good lighting and a good environment behind the character and I believe that If you want to make realistic masterpieces, I recommend checking out @Lie_Star’s community tutorial (Making high-quality and smooth GFX clothing)!

The third picture looks a little bit empty behind the person and need textures and the last one the face looks pixelated so maybe you should try finding one with good ol quality!

But the rest with considering the errors looks absolutely amazing and I believe you’re going to make fantastic works in the future! Keep doing a great job!

3 Likes

I would suggest making the characters renders. They have a dark shadow cast upon the characters, especially the face.

2 Likes

These look really good! Except the lighting looks off, which seems to be a symptom of one or two things:
You didnt use any HDRIs
Or you are using blender internal for rendering.
An example of this off lighting is in the second example.

Also, I would suggest using more textures for the environment. For example, in the second render much of the furniture is just a blank brown color, with no texture at all. Having more texture would greatly improve these.

Overall, great starts for your GFX!

2 Likes