Kick GUI! - (Uncopylocked)

So I make a Kick GUI and it’s kinda good.

• Unexploitable (Permission System)
  • Only work if the player you want to kick is on the same server

You can use this for all types of games.

Model: Saver's Kick GUI - Roblox
Tutorial: How to Make Kick GUI! - Roblox Studio - YouTube

9 Likes

maybe something to set it up?

Kick is not a valid member of ReplicatedStorage “ReplicatedStorage” - Server - Main:9
14:26:23.342 Stack Begin - Studio
14:26:23.342 Script ‘Workspace.Saver’s Kick GUI.Main’, Line 9 - Studio - Main:9
14:26:23.342 Stack End

and use scale not offset

1 Like

Simple, understanding, great design for casual games, great colors. Overall, pretty great UI.

Isnt this exploitable and hackable? Kick commands aren’t but this one is

Well, I don’t think It’s exploitable. Since exploiters cannot actually put remote events anywhere and they can only make local scripts with their exploit \injector/. Everything is possible tho.

Clients can put in ReplicatedStorage.
The server can put anywhere anything.

No I meant that you can send the remoteevent to kick a player.

You can, but as the creator said it has some kind of “protection” system that I don’t want to talk about.

What does this “permission” system do? How does it work?

I guess the developer has to put the guy’s username in order for him to work [show up] the GUI. That’s the most common thing people do.

Did you mean this?

-- client sends remoteevent
remote:Fireserver("plriwannakick")
-- servers duty
remote.event:connect(function(plr,kickplr) -- when sending the remote from client, the first arg will automatically be set to the player which sent the remote.
if plr.Name == admin then
kickplr:Kick()
else
plr:Kick("nice exploits, however your mother.")
end
end)
1 Like

Well, yeah. That’s what I though.

I explained on the tutorial, link on the post (yt).

Yes but I use some kind of table that lists all player name that can use the kick system. So even if they managed to fire, it will do nothing.

Add some kind of password, that would add some protection.

Ik tables exist but I wrote it in a rush so

No, terrible protection they can use arg viewer to see the pass. He prob uses my method which is unexploitable.

An… arg viewer?… I didn’t know that exists.

Argument viewers, they can see arguments passed from client to server or server to client.

Why don’t you use simply Profile’s Username as protection? If the user/player matches the name that was written in the code, they can use the GUI.

wdym. If you’re asking ab my method then it’s bc they can change the argument to a admins name to bypass the system.