Killer Queen - ROBLOX - Face Designer

Hello everybody. This will be my 2nd post and last for today. As the other post, I want feedback and opinions. Be honest with me. Even if you don’t watch “Jojo Bizarre Adventure” you can still judge what you think it looks strange. (I hope this time the watermark doesn’t block the view)

11 Likes

@blub20074 Is this more visible now? (Thanks for the idea with the watermark)

1 Like

Watermarks spoil the whole impression . I advise you to make them as inconspicuous as possible and not so much.
Face done well.

2 Likes

I know that watermarks just ruin it, but I don’t want this to get somehow stolen (even if maybe noone is interested in this thype of faces). I am glad you like it.

1 Like

Daiichi no Bakudan! Killer Queen has already touched the heart button! :bomb: :cat: :+1:

4 Likes

Fantastic! My question is how do face makers make these? Do they draw it themselves or do they take it directly from the anime through Photoshop? Wouldn’t this lead to copyright concerns?

Yea i can see it clearly now, it’s awesome :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know how other do it, but I draw them from scratch. I just take some examples of the face and I draw them. Then I upload it to Roblox, so I can try it on a model and see if it looks good. Then I just adjust it in order to fit the model. That’s how I do them. I am glad you like it!

Welcome to the forum!
The face looks great man
Hoping to see more from u :smile:

1 Like

I am glad you like it. Be ready because this is just the start :wink:.

1 Like