Kingdom Life II - One of our biggest map updates so far

Thank you so much! It’s certainly an honour to be complimented by devrel on my work.

You should definitely check out the revamped version if you’re an old fan of the game. Make sure to also keep an eye on the progress because I’m releasing more updates soon! You can find this on my Twitter.

Hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Looks great. This lightning gives the environment a better look. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This looks so good! I remember playing kingdom life as a guest back in 2013, good times.

2 Likes

Thank you! I was also an old player back in the day and it’s an honour to work on its revamp!

Make sure to check out the game itself too, so you can see its progress.

I honestly can’t wait to see what more you bring to the game. Everything looks gorgeous and gives me a BIG skyrim vibe. Great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks really well done and amazing. I can barely recognize roblox back in it. I remember Kingdom Life 2 back in 2012 - 2014 which was around the time I used to basically no-lifed the game as a kid, and boy, this is one big change for sure.

Can’t wait to see what the future of kingdom life 2 looks like beyond this!

I do wonder, will KL2 eventually support mesh deformation or will it be more like keeping the old nostalgic roblox vibe in that aspect?

2 Likes

I’m an old fan of the game and recently checked it out again, its looks amazing.
Everything looks better, even small places in the cornors of the maps are looking beautiful.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! It means a lot to hear that from a fan. Definitely look through my profile to see more updates - I’ll post some soon!

1 Like