King's Rush: Reboot | Easter 2024 Update and Release

King’s Rush is back with a reboot!, this game will feature stuff that wasn’t included in King’s Rush (now Legacy version) overtime!, this is my first and last Roblox game as my comeback to game development on Roblox Studio, after over a year and few months without working on any Roblox games.
King’s Rush: Reboot for now looks simpler and worse than King’s Rush: Legacy but overtime will be upgraded with all the missing features, I promise!
This game will have frequent updates while I’m bored out of GameMaker Studio, so have fun with this project!

In this update will include the game’s release and a small Easter event!

Check out what’s in this update:

🥚Easter Event

This update includes the first event map for this reboot!, a egg hunt event and a map!

Find 7 eggs scattered eggs around the map!, they are hid in both the lobby and the two maps, the only map on the game for now and the event map!.

Easter Valley is the first event map for King’s Rush: R!, a pink mountain with cherry trees and a few bunnies & eggs around the map!, climb to the top to the be winner.

🗺️Maps

Little Mountains is the youngest of the mountainous maps from King’s Rush, now presented in small mountains instead of one singular mountain and a little tilted!

Easter Valley is the first event map for King’s Rush: R!, a pink mountain with cherry trees and a few bunnies & eggs around the map!, climb to the top to the be winner.

The rest of the features you find in game is already known since they are reused from King’s Rush: Legacy, like the Map Voting, but one notable feature that got removed in King’s Rush was the places system since I didn’t know how to make one, now I do!, you can see it in-game, also the game is already made to support solo play, so the more players, the more required to win!, in a full server you’ll need 3 players to win the game.