Kingsmen Admittance

VELOXIC EMPIRE KINGSMEN

The Veloxic Empire Kingsmen is a highly disciplined and trained defense forced tasked with the protection of High Ranks and Dignitaries within The Veloxic Empire at all times.

[ Table of Contents ]
I || About Kingsmen
II || Joining Requirements
III || Admittance Procedure

I || About Kingsmen

The Kingsmen are a selected few. You do not ask to join Kingsmen. If you do, you may be declined entry for the rest of your time in The Veloxic Empire. You may be chosen to join by the Kingsmen Harbinger or the Knight Captain. There may be tryouts, which will be held publicly at the Harbinger’s discretion.

Kingsmen have a multitude of responsibilities and expectations.

• Maturity: You must be able to account for your actions while on duty.
  • Self-Awareness: You must be able to adapt to certain actions performed by others.
  • Self-Control: You must be able to control your thoughts and actions.
  • Physical Ability: You must have a variety of combat, leadership, and intellectual skills.
  • Open-Mindedness: You must be able to overcome greed for power and inability to help
  • Obedience: You must always obey orders directed toward you, and carry them out flawlessly.

II || Joining Requirements
You must meet all requirements below to be eligible for admittance:

• Rank E1-E9 in The Veloxic Empire
  • Be invited by the Director or Knight Captain of VEK

There aren’t many requirements, but invitations are rarely given out.

III || Admittance Procedure

After being invited to join VEK, you may be asked to perform a private tryout. This tryout will test your abilities. You must be able to do all of the following:

• Follow orders to the letter
  • Remain mature at all times
  • Stay silent when told
  • Be able to defend yourself and others
  • Show incredible discipline

If the tryout is passed, the inductee will be asked to recite the Kingsmen Pledge and follow it until his/her contract has ended. The Pledge is as follows:

As a Kingsman, I pledge to serve The Veloxic Empire to the fullest of my ability. I will protect all those around me, and ensure the safety of the High Command, Allies, and my peers. I understand that failure to complete my duties will result in immediate punishment, and that everything that is said or done is to be taken seriously. I will use common sense and my extensive training to complete my duties as I should. I will abide by this Pledge for as long as I serve the Kingsmen. Upon which I will be discharged honorably, or required to depart from the division without return.

5/13/18 - VEK Director, CrypticXII

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.