Kio Systems | Suggestions appreciated

Hey guys! So I basically decided to make a random kick script, but with a UI. I will not show the scripts cause it’s like easy.

Here is screenshots:

I’m sorry if it’s basic, but uh I was bored so I made this randomly.
the rank level is random, just ignore it to be honest

Ah that looks pretty cool! I find this very potential for games where you can expand the reason or even include images with it!

Goodjob!

1 Like

Thanks, haha! I’m gonna make it on to a system, but for now, support is well appreciated!

Ye we have this custom modmenu in one of the bigger games within Roblox called RIOT and always found it impressive how creative people can be where even disconnect players can be logged within scripts to prevent noclip exploiters within the game.

Yeah, the community is very, but when I mean very, I mean very creative! The system will however be easier to use, a lot of the moderator menus made are either containing free models, either they contain basic bugs. But that won’t be the case, cause I know these problems.

I already made the !ban command.

1 Like

Nah not ours however i was thinking the same until i saw it. As the modmenu literally got chatlogs/exploiter logs and even more to offer that are not seen on a daily light. Even AI notifications though third party platforms if someone does a modcall which with a single button let you join the modcall if required.

1 Like

Ah that’s pretty cool! I like it!

NEW UPDATE!

yes, the system now kick u if someone say ‘am pro’, i love blacklisting words

also, here is proof of it working:

player 1 says !pban all

player 2 to player 8 gets rekt

1 Like

Blacklisting seems very useful but permaban all i don’t know about that? Like in which situation do you wish to perma ban everyone?

Yeah, it’s was only for example purposes, I’ll make it so it’s kick the admin instead for attempt to admin abuse.

Saying !pban all or !ban all perm is now forbidden. Thanks for your suggestion! :slight_smile:

Should I add a webhook for whoever says “!pban all” or “!ban all perm”?
  • Yes but only our own webhooks
  • Yes but use your own webhook
  • No!!!

0 voters

If you aim to keep your admins in line and want to prevent abuse you can restrict admins from using certain commands or even log them within a third party platform if they perform a command. Though there you can unban players who got a false ban aswell as have proof on your side if there is abuser among the administrators.

1 Like

SMALL FIX

• Changed ‘pban’ to ‘blacklist’.

• Working on webhooks

• Fixed where if you said !shutdown, no one would be affected due to anti admin abuse.

SMALL FIX