Kiwi Studios - Hiring Builders, Game Designer (Contract-Basis)

About Us
Kiwi Studios is a game studio located within the Roblox platform. It is currently managed independently by myself, as I am the lead programmer and I create games on my own time aside from my real job. Our studio was founded in 2014, and I would like to start developing smaller (yet entertaining) projects for the community.

Jobs Available
Builder - You will be responsible for the builds of Kiwi Studios projects, we hire multiple builders, which will be contacted depending on what type of building style is needed for each project, or if another builder is unable to continue work on the game due to unforeseen circumstances. Both low-poly builders and ‘realistic’ (higher detail) builders would be welcomed.
Required: 2+ years of Building experience

Game Designer - You will be responsible for the planning of games. You will be required to brainstorm and develop a plan for which direction the game will be going in, making sure that the game will be most entertaining for the target audience we are going after in order to increase play time.
Required: 1 year of Game Design experience

Payment
Both payments will be paid through either Robux, or USD, however Robux is preferred unless otherwise mentioned before the work on the project has begun. Both the Builder and Game Designer positions are contract-based, so the pay depends on the amount of work done towards the project.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please either contact me on the DevForums, or leave your Discord below. Feel free to link a portfolio as well, this will most likely increase your chances of being hired if I can see what you are capable of.

10 Likes

You’re not allowed to ask for investors on fourms. K thanks.

Could you contact me on discord
Kyoto’s Art#3394

I’d like to apply for Builder, contact me on discord at : Owenzlol#1368

I would like to build in your game.
You can contact me in discord to see my portfolio - shertown#8169

Are you still looking for builders? Vs#4270

Hello! If you are still hiring a builder I’m avaiable…
This is my portfolio - [CLOSED] builder for hire

And this is my discord - Ahagaa187#8351

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello there! I am very interested in builder position if its not filled! Please add me on discord! Josip_V#9247

could you contact me on discord: Rondevue#8982

Game Designer, KingTrolling#2815.

My disc is PhantomBoii#1278 I would like to work on this game as a builder

I’m interested!

Discord: PokieDev#5067

Discord: will#4070
Precise builder.

Hello this project seems interesting and I would love to apply for it if you friend me on discord I can send you some pictures of my past work!
Discord : MR_Enforcement#1200

Hello! I have interest in both positions, We’ve previously have worked in the past on Lava Floor. Here’s my portfolio - 4wku | Programmer & Builder

If you’re still looking for Builders, I think I could add some extra diversity into what you’ve currently got. My portfolio is my most popular topic on my DevForum profile if you’re interested.
Squidzyee#8896

I’m willing to do the Game Design job for free for work to be shown on my portfolio however please do not take this as low quality work, I’ve worked on a lot of projects but most of them didn’t seem to workout due to management issues and if your looking for previous experience I can send you some websites I worked on feel free to contact me via Minace#8180

Interested on the builder position, please contact me

skirk#5344
i’d like to apply

Interested in the builder position. My Discord tag is Laemmle#8800. Here is my portfolio, I hope to hear back from you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.