Knife Frenzy - Devlog #1

After one of my friends seeing the open source “Murder Mystery X” file the original creator, goro7 released in 2018, I asked for the file for one thing in particular. Well of course, that would be the unique selection of Knives, that Murder Mystery X has. I will be using these knives the are FREE TO USE due to the developer posting this open source copy himself.

Round System

I have added game modes to my game, with the only 2 being:

Classic

You have 2-10 opponents scattered across the map and you have to come out on top of the bunch. Last player standing wins!

Juggernaut

A classic with knife games, one player is chosen to be a Tank, with a formula being 2 * ServerMembers you have to team up to beat the revengeful Juggernaut that needs to kill all. Juggernaut kills all? Juggernaut wins. You kill juggernaut? Players win. Simple?

Case System

With help from Sub2HTR’s system I have made a Unboxing System that is so simple to use. For knives, outfits, and cases use folder systems instead of modules. The chances and knives are stored in the Cases folder and it grabs them. Its a basic Case System for a rewarded knife.

Outfits

I’m still working on Outfits so you don’t have to reset when equipping them, but they are tons of Outfits you can choose from! Such as popular game developers and even my friends!

Monetization

My strategy for Monetization is Chromas. Kinda like MM2, but I made my own chroma icons and textures, they are fairly easy to make and I want to make a tutorial soon on how to, I also made a Chroma Case for Monetization too. I added some pretty good gamepasses which are the following: MVP, VIP, x2 Rewards, Fun Commands, and Custom Outfit.

Maps

Currently I’m using some of the “Classic” Roblox Maps. I’m planning on getting custom maps, but that won’t be for a while sadly.

Please provide feedback as I’m always looking for some. Is there anything I should add? Any map suggestions? Any knife suggestions? Any case suggestions? and so on… I’ll provide Images in Devlog #2 because theres plenty I still needa do. I’ve gotten all this done in 1 week. Thank you!

Oh and to clarify, this isn’t a “Modded” game, this is a game I’m working on myself :slight_smile:

1 Like