Koala Association | Trainer Guide

This guide is for Intern+ who may want to be a Trainer at a Training session!

You can view the official timings that trainings are held here.

If there are too many LRs/MRs helping at the training center, head down to the cafe to help moderate!

Firstly, you can assign yourself a table. Tables usually have a maximum of 2 Trainers. But, if all of the tables have already started the training, you can line up along with the host (and co-host) until you are needed.

Greeting: “Hello! My name is ___ and I’ll be your Trainer today! If you have any questions, please, say PTS.

Now that you have introduced yourself, answer any questions or concerns your Trainees may have.

Make sure to give them ways of improving too! This could include using adjectives, emojis and more!

At the end of the session, there will be a test for all of the Trainees. You must go to a register and train them.

To train someone, you must do a basic role play. They must do a greeting, you ask for a food item of your choice, and they will need to do their closing.
If they get anything wrong or do not know how to do something, make sure to help them out in any way you can!

When you have finished training them, you will now decide on how well they did.

If they have not done something correctly, make sure to explain it to them and give them advice so that they understand for future reference.

If they have done well and everything is correct, you can pass them!

• Say something like: “You have passed, Congratulations!" Please, take a seat at one of our tables to be ranked!

• If you’re an Experienced Helper+, you can say this: “Congratulations on passing! I will now rank you.”

• Once you have ranked them, say something like this: “You have been ranked, thanks for coming!”

This guide was written by elevenyra and adapted by AaronnSmh

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.