Kohaú | Public Handbook
Kohaú | About
“Fire up the grill, let’s get cooking.”
Kohaú is a hibachi-style restaurant, revolutionizing the restaurant industry on Roblox with our remarkable development and aspects of our restaurant. As Kohaú is based around a hibachi/teppanyaki style, we are able to uniquely express Japanese cuisine on the Roblox platform. Kohaú was founded on February 12th, 2019. Our goal is to accommodate guests with our delightful in-front dining experience.
Last Update: 12/6/22
If you wish to form an affiliate with Kohaú, you must meet the following guidelines/expectations below. Failure to meet any of the expectations listed will result in an automatic decline in your application. Kohaú seeks exceptional groups to form alliances with and to do so, requirements are set for groups to meet in terms of activity, professionalism, organization, and communication.
- The group must acquire 150,000+ non-botted GROUP members and 15,000+ non-botted DISCORD members.
- Must be professional and maintain a good reputation within Roblox.
- No past record of scamming, free ranking, or selling ranks with administrative powers.
- There must be activity and substantial growth shown in the group.
- The group may not be a military group, fan server, or any type of group without an industry.
- Group cannot be a copy and should be mostly original.
- The group must be willing to announce events that Kohaú will be hosting.
- Must provide 2-3 representatives.
If your group meets our requirements, please answer the questions below to the best of your ability. We advise you to formulate the application onto a Google Document, and to ensure that you include impeccable detail in your writing. Please send the completed application to any individual in Public Relations. It will take up to 48 hours for your application and group to be reviewed and for results to be sent. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding alliances, feel free to DM any individual in Public Relations. We wish you the best of luck!
- What is your group name? Please describe the group and provide group links.
- Why do you want to be allied with Kohaú?
- How would your group benefit us?
- What makes your group different from other groups in your industry?
- How active is your group?
- Please provide us with 2-3 representatives that we may contact.
- Do you understand that we may terminate/blacklist this alliance if we encounter any occurrences that may threaten the relationship of both your group and Kohaú?
Code of Conduct
All clothing worn in our games must be appropriate. All those who break this rule will immediately be asked to change into something acceptable.
Trolling throughout the community at Kohaú is prohibited. Seeking any type of trolling on the premises of Kohaú will result in a warning followed by a kick from the server if the behavior continues.
Exploiting and spamming is prohibited in the Kohaú community and will earn you an automatic ban that you’ll have to appeal towards a member of the Staffing Department.
All those who break a rule set in place at the restaurant will receive a warning before being removed from the game for a minor situation. If a user receives a warning and continues to break the rules, they will be kicked from the game. Coming back and continuing will result in a ban.
At Kohaú, we strive for our community to be as safe as possible. We do not tolerate any inappropriate behavior within the premises of Kohaú. If we see a glimpse of you breaking any of our rules and policies, the staff team will take action. These include a termination, game-ban, and communications server bans from our community. Gladly, we do give second chances to those who can prove themselves worthy of being unbanned from the premises of our group. Here are the requirements:
- You may appeal your ban and blacklists here.
- You must wait up to 48 hours in order to appeal.
- Please give us 72 hours to review your request.
- Trolling in your appeal will result in you losing the chance to apply in the future.
- Kohaú may decline your appeal for any reason given.
- Appeals should have effort to show you have improved from your mistakes.
- You may reappeal one week following your last appeal.
Please send a message to athena#4881 with your answers to the following questions:
- What is your Roblox username?
- Where were you banned at Kohaú?
- Why were you banned from Kohaú? Please also add the date if possible.
- Why would you like to be unbanned from Kohaú?
- Do you believe that you will improve your behavior? If so, how and why?
- Do you understand it takes up to 72 hours to review your request?
Customer: Joined the group but cannot work. Must take an application and then attend a training before being staff.
Noted Customer: Contributors, reputable, and worthy individuals that have been selected by the Founders.
Trainee: Unable to work at the restaurant. Every individual must pass a training session before working behind counters.
Junior Hibachi Chef: Official staff member that is able to serve guests. They have only recently gained the job and have basic knowledge on the position. Must show activity and dedication in our restaurant to rise through the ranks.
Hibachi Chef: Official staff member that is able to serve guests. They have shown enhanced performance and knowledge. Must show activity and dedication in our restaurant to rise through the ranks.
Head Hibachi Chef: Official staff member that is able to serve guests. They have shown enhanced performance and knowledge. Must show activity and dedication in our restaurant to rise through the ranks. They are preparing to be eligible for Hibachi Assistant.
Senior Hibachi Chef: Official staff member that is able to serve guests. Highest LR position one can achieve. Individual have demonstrated immense knowledge and dedication within the restaurant. May be granted to take an exclusive application.
Hibachi Assistant: Hibachi Assistant is the first Middle Rank, usually earned through passing our Executive Applications or being noticed as a Senior Hibachi Chef for their performance. They assist all staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Supervisor: Supervisors are individuals who have demonstrated that they have understood expectations and have general knowledge regarding Kohaú. They assist all staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Assistant Manager: Assistant Managers are proficient staff members that have demonstrated a great deal of dedication, activity, and knowledge regarding Kohaú. They can also host sessions. They assist all staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Manager: Managers are considered the first High Rank, and they are able to host sessions. They supervise staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
General Management: General Management consists of experienced individuals that are on their way to becoming a department assistant. They are capable of hosting sessions, and they supervise staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Board of Executives: Board of Executives are department assistants to their assigned department. They are capable of hosting sessions, and they supervise staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Executive Director: Executive Directors are individuals who have contributed greatly to Kohaú and are on their way to becoming department leads. They are assistant leads to the department they are in, and they help the department leader with various tasks. They are capable of hosting sessions, and they supervise staff in the restaurant. Individuals of this rank are held to requirements of activity, sessions, etc.
Vice President: Vice Presidents are department leaders and Corporates at Kohaú. Each individual is assigned specific tasks depending on their department. They ensure to meet group needs and help make major decisions regarding Kohaú.
President: Presidents are Corporates at Kohaú who oversee the operations within all departments and the staff team as a whole.
Developers: Individuals that provide many amazing assets and scripts to our group games in which enable our community to experience our build at its best.
Chairman: Co-Founder of the group. Oversees all operations and departments to ensure functionality. This individual also manages development and works to maintain quality within Kohaú.
Chairwoman: Founder of the group. Oversees all operations and departments to ensure functionality. This individual also manages development and works to maintain quality within Kohaú.
In order to be apart of the staff team, you must apply in the Application Center that is located beneath the group description. If you successfully pass, you will be automatically ranked to Trainee. You are then required to attend only one training session to pass to Junior Hibachi Chef. Training times can be found within the Handbook.
- All staff must use understandable sentences in our premises.
- All staff must be professional at all times.
- All staff must abide the Roblox Community Rules.
- All staff must not hint for promotion in any situation.
- All staff must be respectful to everyone in any situation.
- All staff must use common sense.
If staff members break the rules, they will be punished accordingly depending on the situation. Consequences could be a warning, termination, or blacklist. You will be reminded and warned once before termination for minor misbehavior. Immediate termination and blacklist could be given for major violations.
Staff are required to show professionalism. Drama will not be tolerated within our premises. This is to keep a safe and professional environment. All staff are required to wear uniforms at our restaurant. Staff members who do not own the uniform will automatically be given it. Violating these standards will result in a consequence.
Trainee: In order to become a Trainee, you must fill out and pass an application. This can be found at our Application Center.
Junior Hibachi Chef: In order to become a Junior Hibachi Chef, you must attend a training to learn how to do your job. After you pass this, you will be a Junior Hibachi Chef. This is an group rank.
Hibachi Chef: In order to become a Hibachi Chef, you must get 150 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an group rank.
Head Hibachi Chef: In order to become a Head Hibachi Chef, you must get 400 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an group rank.
Senior Hibachi Chef: In order to become a Senior Hibachi Chef, you must get 600 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an group rank.
Executive Chef: In order to become an Executive Chef, you must get 800 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an in-game role which comes with a bronze overhead badge.
Prestige Chef: In order to become a Prestige Chef, you must get 1000 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an in-game role which comes with a silver overhead badge and an exclusive trick.
Elite Chef: In order to become an Elite Chef, you must get 1500 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an in-game role which comes with a gold overhead badge.
Godly Chef: In order to become a Godly Chef, you must get 2000 Points. These can be earned through working or buying points. This is an in-game role which comes with a teal overhead badge and an exclusive trick.
Hibachi Assistant: In order to become a Hibachi Assistant, you must either pass an application or work hard for a promotion. Executive applications open when more Executives are needed. You can find Executive Applications when they are open in our Communications Server. You must be a Hibachi Chef or above to apply. Alternatively, all those who hold the Senior Hibachi Chef or Certified Hibachi Chef rank may have the opportunity to be promoted to Hibachi Assistant without the application process. If you meet all of the following requirements and are deemed an excellent candidate by our Recruitment Department, you will be promoted when the time comes. Please keep in mind that there are multiple stages to go through after receiving the rank of Hibachi Assistant. If you do not pass, you may try again in the future.
- Must be active within our facilities.
- Must show hard work, dedication, and passion towards the group.
- You must NOT have safechat.
- You must be a Senior Hibachi Chef or Certified Hibachi Chef and have joined our Communications Server.
- Your account must be over 90 days.
- You must show knowledge on how to use proper grammar.
- You must have a good background, reputation, no history of hinting, etc.
- Aim for at least 30 minutes of activity at the restaurant every day, though do not overwork yourself.
- Be productive while you are at the restaurant; while you may take a few breaks, don’t stand around or be idle for the majority of the time you are in game.
- Don’t mini-mod or try to “supervise”.
- Don’t hint or constantly make it obvious to a higher rank that you desire a promotion.
- Know that you have to be dedicated for a long time. Some people give up when they have almost earned their promotion.
Hosted daily (Sun-Sat):
- 12:00 AM EST
- 12:00 PM EST
- 2:00 PM EST
- 4:00 PM EST
- 6:00 PM EST
- 8:00 PM EST
- 10:00 PM EST
This is information regarding the gamepass, Certified Hibachi Chef. Any additional questions can be directed to an MR+.
- Understand this is only an IN-GAME ROLE! You will not receive a rank in the group.
- Understand that you are subject to a ban for abuse of the role.
- Understand that you will not receive a refund under any circumstance.
- Understand and comply with the rules & guidelines listed below.
Rules & Guidelines
At Kohaú, by purchasing the Certified Hibachi Chef pass, you agree to following the listed rules. Likewise, additional rules can be found within the “Low Ranks” section of this handbook.
- Grammar is not mandated, however please try and use it to the best of your ability. Ensure your customer and other staff understand your statements.
- All clothing worn must be appropriate. Refusal to change will result in necessary action being taken.
- Any form of trolling will not be tolerated. Therefore trolling customers, standing on tables, et cetera will result in necessary action being taken.
- Bypassing or spamming at the restaurant will not be tolerated. Refusal to refrain from doing so will result in necessary action being taken.
- Common sense must be utilized.
By violating a rule listed, you will be subject to a ban at the restaurant. Relevant information regarding appealing can be found within the “Ban Appeals” section of this handbook.
Greeting & Serving
As a Certified Hibachi Chef, your main job is to greet & serve customers that come through. Within your greeting, you will greet them by welcoming them, saying your name and asking how many are in your party.
- An example of a greeting: “Hello, welcome to Kohaú! My name is [Username], and I will be serving you today. How many will be in your party?”
Upon their response, you will then ask where within the restaurant they would like to sit. Do note, there are a variety of options and ensure they understand where they can choose to sit.
- An example of this is: “Excellent, where would you like to sit? You can choose to sit downstairs, upstairs, outside, or a special dining area.”
If they choose a special dining area, each member of the party must own it. You will check to see if they own it by interacting with the player and clicking Check Pass . You will check for the underwater, island or cave. Please note that if a staff member requests for a special dining area, they must have the pass for their desired area.
Lastly, you will ask if they would like to sit at a hibachi grill, regular table or booth. Please note, not all special dining areas have each type of seating.
- An example of this is: “Would you like to sit at a hibachi table, regular table, or booth?”
Upon their answer, you will take them to the area and find a table that appropriately fits their party. Upon taking them there, you will then ask them if they would like to change spots.
- An example of this is: “Is this location alright? If you desire another location seated elsewhere, please notify me and we can locate another dining spot.”
Once you have them seated, you will tell them they can locate the menu within their tools. They can click to access it.
- An example of this is: “Need help? If you require assistance whilst ordering, please note our menu is located in your inventory and our items can be located there!”
From here, you will start off asking what they would like. The order is drinks, appetizers, entrees, desserts. You will give them the food using our cooking system.
If your customer is at a hibachi table, you will mainly cook there. However, if your customer is at a table or booth, you will cook in the kitchen. If your customer chooses a drink or the dessert “Coffee Jelly”, you will head to the fridges located in the kitchen regardless of their seating location.
When grabbing a drink or the Coffee Jelly, a UI will appear where you will select which item you would like. Complete the minigame that’s displayed. An animation will play of you grabbing the item. After that, it will appear in your inventory.
Likewise, when cooking a food item, you walk up to the grill (at your table or in the kitchen). A small UI will come up and you will click E/click the UI. Select the food they would like. After that, follow the steps displayed on your screen. Random minigames may come up for you to complete. Once the food is done cooking, it will appear in your inventory.
Once you have a food/drink you want to hand, interact with the player and click “Hand To”. They will need to confirm that this item is for them and then it’ll appear in their inventory. You will receive a point.
Make sure you give them all the requested foods/cover all of the different courses before giving the closing. Once they are all done ordering, give them a closing to thank them for coming. Additionally, the closing is a great time to request a tip!
- An example closing message; “Thank you for coming to Kohaú, I hope you enjoyed your meal! You may leave a tip if you enjoyed.”
If they decide to tip you, you will receive some Robux directly into your account after it’s done pending. You can set up tipping in your in-game setting panel. There is information regarding how to do it there. If you have any additional questions, please contact an MR+ or attend an optional training.
- As a staff member, grammar at the restaurant is not mandated, but please try your best. Additionally, please ensure your messages are understandable so your customer can understand.
- As a Certified Hibachi Chef, you are able to apply for an Executive application when applications are released. Please note, requirements in order to apply can be found in our Communications Server, of which you also need to be in to apply.
- You are able to earn yourself an opportunity to become a Hibachi Assistant by meeting the requirements. These requirements can be found in the “Promotion Guide” section of this handbook. You must be recommended by an MR but please do not ask or hint for a promotion. Please make sure you’re in our communications server as well.
- When at the restaurant, trollers get I warning then call an MR. We have a warning command, where you can warn people who break the rules by saying !warn (user) (reason). Once they get a second warning, that counts as calling MR as it’ll automatically call an MR for you. For exploiters and spammers, you must immediately call an HR to ban them.
Thank you for taking interest in Kohaú. If you have any further questions, concerns, or suggestions, please inform a member of the Corporate Department.
Kohaú Corporate Department