Kohl's Admin House 2021

Greetings my name is Leonono and I made a remake of the Admin House!
I made this from my heart, how it felt to join a sever that was recently abused by admin commands.
This is not a bad memory, its a reminder to the good, abused and fun past days of the game where there was no bugs and command issues.

I hope you have a good day now, and if you do have any ideas that could be added to this memorable build please, you may reply to me and I will be happy to try add it on.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

All I see is material change and some parts being destroyed in the house. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I am sorry if it looks bad, I am more scripting then building this was the first time I spent ages playing around and having fun with builds. (sorry)

2 Likes

It was fun changing the textures :laughing:

1 Like

Oh yes, the good old days when you join a server and some is exploding everyone.
If you are good at scripting, maybe you can make a working version of Kohl’s admin house.

2 Likes

Kohl’s Admin House uses the publicly available Kohl’s Admin software, so you don’t even need to be good at scripting to make one heh.

2 Likes

Even if someone made it exactly as it was, it would never be the same.

2 Likes

Nice job, there’s a lot of similarities to the original one though. Perhaps try and edit the layout so it’s more different than the original version? Looks good though

2 Likes

Well I was trying to show physically how much the game got abused in a sad manor.
So I wanted to show it as it normally looked but with abused commands. I sadly cant come to think of any more popular abused commands that would be used for the build.

3 Likes