Koroukk - Building Protfolio

KOROUKK

Greetings,

My name is Koroukk, and I believe I will be the perfect addition to your project.

About Me

The likely reason you clicked on this is because you want to learn more about me, and how I can make a great fit in your Development Team or Project.
I am almost 14, I currently residence in Colorado, and am doing fantastic in school. I have been known to socialize pretty great, I am a senator at my school, and am enjoying this platform where I can expand my imagination.

High School Educational Plan

When I enter High School next year, I am taking Computer Art 2, Graphic Design, and Game Design.

Skills:
I have huge experience for Building. I have been building for over a year, and my skills are transforming in positive ways.

Building Samples

Welcome to my Building Portfolio! Here are some samples of my work!
I understand it’s a lot of work and material, but the more examples you see, the larger chance you may consider me for your next project!

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190515_135647361.png…

Contact me on Developer Forum or my Discord. Koroukk#1845
My payrate is negotiable for the kind of project you’re hiring me for.

I can not wait to get to know you and become great partners! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not looking to hire currently. But I wanted to say I love your SCP Build. I just find roblox scp games to be great!

1 Like

Nice builds! One tip I have to make your screenshots look wayyy better is to set the Studio Quality level to the highest level, it will make things look less aliased.

1 Like

Nice work, man keep up the good work i really like them hope to see more of your work from you very soon. Hope you get hired very soon…!