Koroukk - Building Protfolio

ABOUT ME

Heya! My name is Koroukk, and I personally believe I am the perfect addition to your project! I am currently skilled with Building, but am working to learn some scripting to better advance my games and projects. I have been a member of the ROBLOX Community ever since 2016.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Due to RIP OFFS and SCAMMING recently of my services, terms and conditions need to come into place.
BEFORE PAYMENT IS SENT THROUGH, PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS. I WILL ASK AND YOU CANNOT PURCHASE UNTIL YOU’VE READ AND AGREED.

• ALL PAYMENT IS BEFORE OR DURING THE COMMISSION If you’re not comfortable with that, I understand! These are my terms though.
  • You CANNOT preform a chargeback through paypal for ANY REASON!
  • USD payment is through paypal, RBX payment is through groupfunds or t-shirt (Commissioner pays taxes) I do charge a exchanger fee when it comes to robux, meaning that paypal and devex robux pricing won’t be exactly the same! If you have questions on this topic, please ask!
  • You CANNOT ask for a refund!! The only way I will refund is if I decide that I’m too busy or anything to finish your commission.
  • If you are RUDE or incredibly impatient during the commission I can decline the commission & give partial to no refund depending on how much work I’ve finished.
  • If I decide to allow you to pay after the work is done, that is okay. If payment is not made and you just “give up”, payment is still expected.
  • Scamming or Ripping Off will immediately be reported to ROBLOX Corp.

BUILDING

Building Samples

Welcome to my Building Portfolio! Here are some samples of my work!
I understand it’s a lot of work and material, but the more examples you see, the larger chance you may consider me for your next project!

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190515_135647361.png…

CONTACT

Contact me on Developer Forum or my Discord. Koroukk#1845
My payrate is negotiable for the kind of project you’re hiring me for.
Commissions I typically sign up for, I don’t really have interest in any type of payment.

I can not wait to get to know you and become great partners! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Not looking to hire currently. But I wanted to say I love your SCP Build. I just find roblox scp games to be great!

2 Likes

Nice builds! One tip I have to make your screenshots look wayyy better is to set the Studio Quality level to the highest level, it will make things look less aliased.

2 Likes

Nice work, man keep up the good work i really like them hope to see more of your work from you very soon. Hope you get hired very soon…!

1 Like

SUMMER TIME IS HERE!

Summer’s here! Which means… I have more available time to help with commission type builds!
At the moment, I have made some changes to my portfolio. Check it out! :slight_smile:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATE

Due to scamming of my services, (which I was not happy about), I just added my terms and conditions before hiring me for a project.
Stay respectful!

I know you’ve added your own terms but I think you should review them, maybe get someone in the legal profession to also review them and make sure they are legally bind-able to your local state laws if you’re based in the United States.

It might seem like its nothing, but it could end up costing you more in the long run if your terms are in addition to not being legally bind-able but is also in violation. I recommend either changing the way you accept payment or how you get paid. This is the reason freelancers accept 50% up front and then 50% on completion before handing over their product.

Also that’s a lot of capslock kind of makes your post hard to read. I get that you’re trying to get your point across but maybe you should also consider keeping it professional at the same time. You’re future customers have nothing to do with your previous ones and don’t deserve the lack of respect and professionalism on your behalf. If I am mistaken and all of the caps is just to help with reading then I apologize for my assumptions.