Koshia Juice Bar Handbook

Koshia Juice Bar Handbook

Please ensure you have read all our rules and regulations to ensure that you follow all our rules and stay out of trouble, once joining the game, you have therefore accepted that you will follow any and all rules that have been stated.

Basic Rules

Violating any rules below will lead to consequences depending on the severity.

1. Trolling - Disruptive trolling and harassment throughout the community at Koshia is prohibited. Trollers will be given one warning before getting kicked.

2. Spamming - Continuously sending the same or similar messages in the chat. This can flood the chat with repetitive messages, making it difficult for others to communicate.

3. Exploiting - Act of using hacks, cheats, or unauthorized software to gain unfair advantages, manipulate the game environment, or disrupt the gameplay experience for others.

4. Glitching - Act of exploiting bugs or unintended behavior in the game to achieve results that are not normally possible through regular gameplay. Glitching usually relies on in-game mechanics.

5. Ban Evading - Coming back to the bar on a different account and continuing to break the rules.

6. Respect - Every user should respect each other and treat each other equally within our game. Any insulting, derogatory, or inappropriate comments made will not be tolerated and the offender will receive a punishment depending on the severity of what comment has been made.

7. Advertising - Advertisment within Koshia is strictly forbidden. Please refrain from posting any content that has a direct relationship to other groups and encourages users to join them.

8. Harassment, Racism, Homophobia, Death threats or Sexism - Displaying harassing, racist, homophobic, death threatening or sexist behavior either verbally, within your name, or in articles of clothing is not permitted.

9. :link: Roblox Terms of Service - Koshia respects Roblox ToS and enforces them.

Rank Information

The information provided below explains duties and abilities of each LR staff member, along with the ranks as LR, MR, HR, and Leadership. Please note that LRs do not have administrative capabilities or authority over other staff members.

Name Ranks
Low Ranks (LR) Awaiting Training - Senior Juicer
Middle Ranks (MR) Staff Assistant - General Manager
High Ranks (HR) Administration Team - Executive Director
Leadership Team (LST) Board of Directors - President
Core Leadership Team (CLST) Co-Owner - Owner

Low Ranks - Basic and entry-level members of the group. Usually have limited responsibilities and powers. Examples include trainees and basic staff members.

Middle Ranks - These members have more responsibilities and powers than LRs. They often act as supervisors, managers, or trainers. MRs have administrative abilities and play a role in overseeing LRs.

High Ranks - These members hold significant responsibilities and powers within the group. They are often in leadership positions such as head managers, directors, or department heads. HRs have substantial administrative capabilities and authority over LRs and MRs.

Leadership Team - This tier includes the highest-ranking members of a group, such as the Owner, Co-Owners, Presidents, Vice President or Board of Directors. They have the most extensive powers and responsibilities, making key decisions and managing the overall direction of the group.

How to Rank Up?

1. To become a Low Rank (LR) staff member, you need to fill out the quiz found in the quiz centre and pass.

2. As an Awaiting Trainee, you need to complete a training session. Trainings are held regularly, and you will learn how to perform your duties, such as making drinks and serving customers. Successfully completing training will promote you to a Junior Juicer. Accessing our trello will help you to see when sessions are hosted!
:link: Trello

3. Attend Additional Trainings to move up to higher LR, you need to attend additional trainings sessions and pass trainings conducted by higher-ranking members. After completing 2 additional sessions, you will become a Senior Juicer, max LR rank out there!

4. Applying or getting Noticed by a HR+ - After you become a Senior Juicer, you have 2 options in order to become an MR, you may apply for the MR role in the communications server, or you may also get noticed by a HR+ in the game, if they will think you’re working hard enough, you may just get that promotion from them!

5. Additional Information about Promotions - Any promotions regarding MRs and HRs is confidential to the public and will be shared with you only if you become an MR.

Alliance Guide

Requirements

If you wish to form an affiliate with Koshia, you must meet the following guidelines/expectations below. Failure to meet any of the expectations listed will result in an automatic decline.

• 100+ Group Members
  • 70+ Discord Members
  • Must be active & professional group.
  • Middle Ranks must use grammar.
  • No bad public view or past.
  • Must announce when our group is having a event or applications.
  • Must respect all staff higher and lower.
  • Must be in group.
  • Must send 2 representatives to the group and discord, these representatives can not be working at Koshia as a Middle Rank, High Rank, or a Senior High Rank.

Application

If your group meets our requirements, please contact Public Relations Department through our support system found in the communications server.

Ban Appeals

Have you been falsely banned from our game or have an old ban you want removed? We provide ban appeals through our communication server! Simply join our communications server and contact Human Resources Department through our support system!

Requirements:

• Try to be as detailed and thorough as you can when answering questions.
  • Lying or telling misleading information can prevent you from applying in the future.
  • Once you have applied, allow at least 1 week for your appeal to be processed and handled.
Contact Information

The information below entails the roles of each department, and how to report any staff member.

Leadership Team

The following are members of the Leadership Team.

Co-Owners: blazvia, xV_ictoria

Vice President: pocketdraula

Board of Directors: TheRobloxGamer12399, EJJWolf, davidqhvs

Human Resources Department:

Contact any of the department executives stated below about concerns or questions regarding staffing management, handbooks, reports, or general applications.

LEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES: xV_ictoria

CO-LEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES: pockatdraula

Public Relations Department:

Contact any of the department executives stated below about concerns or questions regarding alliances, social media, community engagement, or ban appeals. Koshia events, or general communications with the public.

LEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS: blazvia

CO-LEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS: Termssb

How To Report Staff:

See a staff member breaking our rules or acting improperly? Let us know! The information below details who to contact to report specific ranks.

Reporting Low Ranks (LRs): To report low ranked staff you can open a Human Resources Ticket. If you would like to report them in private, DM an Administration Team+ with the role “Human Resources” to help you handle the situation. Please note that only a Human Resources Officer can demote low ranks!

Reporting Middle Ranks/High Ranks (MRs/HRs): To report an MR/HR, DM a member of Human Resources with their username, the reason you’re reporting them, and proof! Human Resources is the only department that handles MR+ reports.

Reporting Leadership Team: To report a Leadership Team, contact the Core Leadership Team! You can refer to our contact information section or check their Discord roles for one that indicates that they’re Co-Owner or Owner.

Frequently Asked Questions

The following are commonly asked questions that customers and staff members have asked. This is to help out any confusion that you may have working here. If you have any further questions that these do not provide, don’t hesitate to contact a member of the management team.

How do I join the Koshia group?

You can find the Koshia group by clicking the creator of this game and it will lead you to the Koshia group page . After that, press the big button labeled “Join” to join the group.

How do I join the Communications Server?

In order to join our communications server, you must go to our Roblox Group Page and look for a blue button saying “Koshia Communications”.

Where can I find the session times?

You can find our session times in our Trello Schedule

How do I work here?

You need to join the Koshia group. You can find the Koshia group by clicking the creator of this game and it will lead you to the Koshia group page. After that, press the big button labeled “Join” to join the group. Once you do that, go to the Quiz Centre and take the quiz. If you pass, you will become an Awaiting Training and you will need to attend training to become a Junior Juicer.

I am a Senior Juicer, how do I become a Staff Assistant?

If you’re a Senior Juicer, you will need to take our application located on our communications server when they are open. Another way is being a Senior Juicer to have a chance at being recommended for amazing work-ethic. However, if you are caught hinting, it will decrease your chances of getting promoted and could get you demoted if consistent.

Do you hire people based on their looks?

We do not hire people based on their looks. We hire people based on their work-ethic, activity, and so on.

How do I find the Training Centre?

You can find the Training Centre on the Koshia group games.

How do I work the register?

You need to go to an available register and hold E on it to claim. After, you need to type in the customer’s username and click “Enter”.

Is grammar required at the Training Centre and Koshia Juicer Bar?

Low Ranks are required to use grammar at the Bar and Training Centre. However, you donpt need to use grammar in the communications server.

What do I do if there’s a troller or exploiter?

Trollers receive a reminder to stop before an MR+ is contacted. This gives them a chance to stop what they’re doing. If there is an exploiter, they receive no reminders. You would immediately contact HR+ to ban them with proof.

What time do I join trainings?

You should join trainings before XX:15 to get a spot.

I would like to form an alliance with Koshia, how would I do that?

You can form an alliance with Koshia by answering the questions provided in the Alliance Form. You must send the answers in a Google Form and contact a Communications member (refer to the contact information section).

I am banned from the Bar, how can I get unbanned?

If you were server banned from the Bar, your ban will be removed once the server restarts! Although, if you have been permanently banned, you may send an appeal located in ban appeals above.

I passed trainings, but I wasn’t ranked. What should I do?

If you passed trainings but weren’t ranked, do not worry! You should try to contact the staff member that passed you as soon as possible. If you can’t, you may contact someone higher and they will look to see if you passed.

Important Links

:link: Koshia Group - Becoming official member of our group will allow you to apply for a job!

:link: Koshia Juicer Bar - Koshia Juice Bar is the heart of koshia, all shifts and fun activities happen here!

:link: Koshia Quiz Centre - If you would like to become a staff at Koshia, you must first fill out a quiz in quiz centre, make sure to join the group before taking the quiz.

:link: Koshia Training Centre - After passing your quiz and getting ranked to Awaiting Training, you must attend one of our training sessions hosted by our lovely staff to become a Junior Juicer!

:link: Training Schedule - All session times and claimed trainings can be found in our trello!

Thank you for choosing Koshia Juice Bar! If you have any further concerns or questions, please reach out to our MRs and HRs in the communication server or in the game. :heart:

:spiral_calendar: Last updated on 23/06/2024

Signed,