Kostiskat | Multi Developer (Open) | Scripter - UI designer - Translator - JavaScript Developer

Hello there Robloxian! My name is Kostiskat (or Kostis for short). I am a 15-year-old developer with an amazing work ethic and much motivation. I enjoy listening to music, going out with friends and much more! So, welcome to my portfolio! Take a look below to check out my creations, payment info, and contact.

Translator: I am capable of fluent translation from English to Greek and vice-versa. Born there, I have a proficiency degree in English, and I can handle even the most complex and incomprehensible translations.

Scripter: I have about 2 years of experience, and I can work with most stuff on Roblox. I am currently experimenting around with OOP and other cool scripting stuff.

Javascript Developer: I am capable of creating Discord bots aimed at community moderation and staff management and much more. I am still expanding my knowledge on that so keep an eye out!

UI designer: This is my strongest field. I am capable of creating every style of UI with adequate detail and effort put into it. Here are some examples:

UI

Custom Discord bot

Pending…

What do customers think?

(quoted from old portfolio)

I will keep my portfolio updated as much as possible to provide you guys with as much proof as possible.

Summer is just around the corner. That means I got plenty of time to work with commissions, even at a higher volume of work. I usually get the job done depending on the task. Please note I am NOT available for collaborations or work with percentages. Reach out to me for more info regarding that.

I currently accept Robux ONLY.

My work starts from 2k (1.5k if the task is extremely small or easy to do) but the final price is decided upon contact with me. I prefer gamepass payment (fee covered by you) or group payment (14-day stall period).

Notice: Payment fees i.e. gamepass or other product fees are always covered by the client.

My timezone is BST so I am available during that time. At the moment of speaking, you can reach out to me in 2 different ways:

• Discord account: Kostiskat#4464
  • DevForum personal message.
  • My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/KostiskatRBLX (Although I don’t use it as much I might still check)

Thanks for reading! :grinning:

5 Likes

I hired Kostis to make an assistant discord bot for my group known as Mangoly, he actually scammed me, since he ignores my messages, and never fixed the bot, he promised he will fix it, but he never did. I wouldn’t recommend ordering from him. At the end I asked for refunds, that I never received.

3 Likes

Hey y’all! I updated my portofolio with some UI designs for y’all to see. The bot section will also be updated in the future as well. Enjoy!