Kronos - Scan your game for viruses, backdoors - Plugin

I have updated Kronos and now it won’t error anymore.
This will still work.

Does this detect the new style backdoors?
They dont use getfenv or requires but they use a friend whitelist, basically, if the user is friend with the backdoor owner account/alt a gui with a executor will pop-up.

I don’t think so.
If you could link that “backdoor” here, I will look into it

1 Like

I cant tell you how much I appreciate your work- its really saved me multiple times. My only suggestion would be an option to have the plugin snip out the virus or backdoor from a script. Either way, its better to be safe then sorry!

1 Like

There will be a huge update coming. In some weeks probably.

3 Likes

New version is here!

Rewrote it :wink: . Have fun!

1 Like

How exactly do you figure out where these back doors are and how do you remove them.

I’m new to this
Thanks!

1 Like

I am simply checking their source for suspicious stuff. You can always get the plugin’s source code, feel free to check it out.

Updated! Be sure to update the plugin daily!

From observation, it isn’t able to pick up product spammers that have >100,000 lines of code. When all the new lines are removed, it picks it up however. The model in question is this one.
The plugin is updated to the latest version.

1 Like

You’re right! I forgot to enable the check for that type of scripts.
Thanks for contributing.

Update the plugin and tell me what’s going on.

By the way, a new ToolBar / Button should pop-up because Roblox broke them.

Restart the Studio if you have two of them.

3 Likes

Apologies for the delayed response.
I inserted the purchase spammer in question and tested to see if it picked it up. It successfully picked it up after the latest update. Tyvm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Roblox didn’t fix the error yet … I hope it gets fixed soon! (Talking about Cloud stuff)

3 Likes

Roblox finally fixed the plugin error! Hurray!

1 Like

Are you sure it removes the Backdoors? Because I scanned it and it does not remove the Scripts and then I scanned it again thinking it removed the scripts but the Output says they still exists.

I believe this plugin only identifies them; likely in case it falsely flags something and you don’t want it removed. You’ll have to locate the item it finds and then remove it yourself.

1 Like

Thats gonna take time but alright

It doesn’t seem to be working for group games.

Did you follow the instructions?

Make a Folder in ServerStorage called Backdoors

1 Like

It does work: you’re talking about the warning with couldn’t load models/plugins, I have fixed that though

Thanks for reporting. Be sure to update it

Does this work on group games? Appears not to?