Seems to not be working correctly, I know for a fact there is a backdoor in my game (saw it in like 30 scripts), but yet, it says that there were no backdoors/viruses in my game at all, please fix.
I have fixed everything and did a big update to the code.
Thanks for whoever uses it, I hope to see some good feedback!
Wow, I cant tell you how much this helps! This is fantastic considering that is does a full sweep. Thanks again!
Thanks for using it!
For whatever reason , your plugin put 2 of my RemoteEvents into the “Infected - Kronos” folder.
I hope you fix it!
That shouldnt happen… I will fix it tomorrow, thanks for reporting that!
Updated! Fixed the false detections
Just did an update and minified / obfuscated the code!
Realised I edited the thread 10+ times lmao…
Why does your code need to be obfuscated if you have nothing to hide?
Considering all of malicious plugins around, I definitely wouldn’t be willing to trust your plugin to be activated, while working on my projects, if I can’t even take a look at the source properly and ensure you’re not doing something you shouldn’t be.
I just tested the obfuscator, well kind of obfuscator, I’m planning to use it on an admin I am working on with @1Fading .
You could look at the source long time ago, it’s the same source, it’s still read-able but sure, I will restore the old code back.
P.S you’re not forced to use it, trust me or not, do what you want, I just can tell you it’s safe
Nobody will be able to check since that new version is obfuscated. Obfuscating a previously non-obfuscated library/plugin is probably the quickest way to lose your users, don’t do this, it’s a major red flag in trust.
I already said I restored the unobfuscated code