Kroxon - Builder Portfolio

Introduction

Hi, all!

I have been creating on this platform for nearly 5 years, and am offering my services as a builder. My builds are generally low-part count and light-weight. Which makes them quite efficient in dealing with potential lag. Additionally, my builds tend to be more cartoony; however, I can do more detailed builds as well.

As of right now, I exclusively work in studio.

Game Titles

City Roleplay Games

ATMOS SQUARE
Atmos Square v2.0 - Roblox

CENTRUM CITY
🏙️ Centrum City v2.0 🏙️ - Roblox
[Co-Operative build with Cuilan]

Round Based Games

ZOMBIE ATTACK
Zombie Attack - Roblox [Worked on lobby and several maps]

SUPER KNIFE FRENZY
🔪 Super Knife Frenzy! - Roblox [Worked on Beach Map]

Simulator Games

Tofuu’s Secret Simulator
🔥 *SECRET* Simulator 🔥😱 BETA - Roblox
[Trees provided by client]

Clan Games

ACADEMY BUILD NOTE: This is an older build, not entirely reflective of my current abilties.
IEM || Royal Military Academy - Roblox

Other Projects

Tofuu's World (YOUTUBE SERIES)

Smaller Projects

Availability

I am available for roughly 6 hours of work during the week, and upwards of 8 hours during the weekend.

NOTE: These numbers are subject to change dependent upon my school schedule.

Payment

Payment is dependent upon:

• Size and scope of the project
  • Timeline
  • Desired theme and level of detail

I am flexible and open to negotiating, so we can discuss payment once the details of the project have been completely elucidated.

I prefer USD via PayPal, but I will also take Robux via group funds only at a minimum payment of 100k.

Contact

Disclogo ~ kroxon#6515
Tweeeeet ~ @thekroxon

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Wow! I’m really considering hiring you… I could use you-
But also,
I believe these tree’s are free models: I’d at least give credit to the one(s) who made the model:

3 Likes

Those trees were provided to me by the head of that project, and were from a previous builder who bailed on that build. So I don’t actually know where they came from or who made them, as the project was so long ago. Otherwise, I would have provided credit.

5 Likes

I’ve seen firsthand Kroxon’s work ethic and ability as a builder. His style is unique, and a perfect fit for many types of games and projects on the platform. He’s easy to work with on a team and carries his weight well.

Recommended.

8 Likes

I can vouch for Kroxon. Him and I have worked on a project in the past. Not only are his skills in building exceptional but he’s a great team player and very great to work with in large scale projects!

6 Likes

kroxon is one of the best people I’ve worked with in the past. He’s got a solid work ethic and reliably meets deadlines. His builds are aesthetically pleasing and optimized. Overall, a great dude to work with.

6 Likes

Kroxon is a great a builder! From quick updates and communication to a cool style. He makes it look easy. I had a blast working with him, and I’m sure anyone else who does will too.

6 Likes

Easy to work with and is good with deadlines. Would recommend

5 Likes

Great builder and FAST! worked on several projects with him! VOUCH

8 Likes

Hey man I’m interested in hiring you for some work. Just added you on discord, hit me up if you want to chat sometime. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciate that builders put effort and detail into builds! You’re a great recommendation!

4 Likes

hey you can make for city with my festival price for building the city?.

2 Likes

Hired Kroxon for a single commission. He is very quick and clean with his work. The finished product was visually appealing and fit the style I requested of him. I paid first and he delivered the product immediately with no hassle. Trustworthy and highly capable. Will hire him again if I need a build in the future.

4 Likes

Great builder, I remember him being one of the top figures in the clan world back in the day in terms of development and leadership

2 Likes

Wow I love what you made!
I am making a Game to get some donations for Hospitals,It will be easy!
Could you contact me on discord?
xdavidprorealreal#4953

2 Likes

Open to any edits I requested and made some excellent builds as well. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Kroxon is an excellent builder. Commissioned him for about 12 maps, all of which were built with high quality and delivered in a reasonable time. Awesome at communicating with us on how we would like our builds and providing us with updates. I would recommend him to anyone.

3 Likes

I highly recommend Kroxon. He is an extremely efficient builder and maintains high quality work. He’s very professional and most of all a really nice person to work with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added on discord. DJSmooth1#6388

Having known Kroxon for well over 3 years, I can assure you he is one of the best if not the best person I have to worked with. Not only is he an excellent builder but also a great mentor. Always providing feedback on how to improve builds visually and preformance wise. All in all a very nice person to work with!

3 Likes