L O S T - Developer Log

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be creating my very first dev log about my first serious game I have been working on for about 2 months now. Lost is an adventure/story game which is based off this game, which it will be similar to but not the same. The plan is to have similar game mechanics but an entirely different story. You are welcome to test the game regularly, but please note that some bugs may not be fixed for weeks on end. (sometimes i get lazy as hell) Please do not dislike the game for this reason as it isn’t a valid one.

I have done tons of research for this project, and I am hoping it stays in the long run. Nothing is polished yet, but your feedback will help me do that. So please, play the single player cutscene and check out the main menu to tell me what I can improve on.

Play here

Tello Board: Trello

Thanks for reading! I will be posting here whenever I make any large changes.

4 Likes

permissions are set to disallow the public to play
also are you sure it’s paper mario themed?

It will be, but this just a very early look and I will be implementing these mechanics at a later date. I will be adding the fighting style and the “helper” feature, and anything else that I can replicate.

I will fix the issue with publicity as well. Issue should be fixed.

1 Like

The main idea sound pretty good, had a pretty good time with Paler Mario, only thing is that it wasn’t like the old Marion’s, nothing beats them…
Anyway, I really hope you get this going!

1 Like

Thanks! Paper Mario is my favorite game (asides Minecraft ROBLOX) and it’s not just a boring story like many others, it has good game mechanics, great replay, and it’s easy to learn.

almost said Minecraft, hopefully the mods don’t hunt me down

1 Like

I agree, I’ll be sure to try it when I got time and give feedback :grin:

Great Game

Uuuh, you just said it (you can get hunted down for saying that? Serious question)

1 Like

For one thing, mobile players cant join. So i cant judge inside your game

However, I will judge the exoskeleton

1. The description could use some spicing up, try emojis (dont go overboard tho)
  2. Welcome badge

Not much else, looks pretty good

1 Like

I have fixed game access, you should be able to join now!

Looks good so far.

I’m in the house but I feel like my character is walking way to fast. I feel the speed should be minimized to give it a more realistic effect you could possibly even add slight camera bobbling on player movement.

1 Like

Alright, here’s a few things I’m working on:

1. Menus now fade in and out instead of moving.

2. GUI rework, will use the Canary Interface Graphics package for GUIs after this update

1 Like

your fake loading screen is so long. the eyelid animation is annoying. I am lying in my bed for so long dude I want to play a game not watch a movie. The modeling is subpar. You used proximity prompts

1 Like

im unsure what i should do, i joined the game only to wait 2 minutes to get up and when i try to turn on television it just doesnt work

1 Like