L.A. Airways Training Guide

L.A. Airways Training Guide :man_pilot::woman_pilot:
:angel: π—™π—Ήπ˜† π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ π˜π—΅π—² π—”π—»π—΄π—²π—Ήπ˜€ :angel:
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ :airplane: β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Welcome to the L.A. Airways official training guide. You will be using this guide during trainings in order to ensure all trainings to be run smoothly. It is suggested that users read over this training guide once to completely understand how it works before going to host a training. All messages in italics should NOT be said during the training.
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ :airplane: β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Please keep in mind:
Ranks that may host/co-host: President+
Ranks that may train: Supervisor+

Be sure to say β€œ-training” in #staff-bot-commands to shout your training on the Discord.

Introduction and Rules

Once everyone is seated and ready, please begin by introducing yourselves (host and co-host), then going over the rules.

Host: sm Greetings, and welcome to the L.A. training session! My name is (name), and I will be hosting this session for today.

Co-Host: sm Hello everyone! My name is (name), and I will be your co-host for this session. I wish everyone the best of luck during trainings.

Host: sm The co-host and I will now be going over the rules. PTS is enabled, but please stay silent during the rules so everyone can pay attention.

Co-Host: sm Rule I | You are required to use full grammar (this includes punctuation) throughout the whole training session. Failure to do may result in an automatic fail in your training.

Host: sm Rule II | Respect your trainer at all times. If you happen to fail your training, do not throw a fit about it. You may always try again next time.

Co-Host: sm Rule III | If you are going to record this session, please be sure to blur out the answers to the questions that will be asked.

Host: sm Rule IV | If you are caught cheating or copying answers from someone else or a video, you will be removed from this training session and demoted.

Co-Host: sm Rule V | Be sure to do your best throughout this whole training! Do not get discouraged if you fail, you’ll definitely do better next time since we’ll tell you your mistakes.

Explanation of Session

Host: sm That concludes our rules. We will now be going over what will happen during this training.

Co-Host: sm The trainers, host, and myself will spread out and claim a small group of people to train.

Host: sm Once all of the groups have been set, we will firstly begin with a variety of questions to test multiple different aspects.

Co-Host: sm After the questions have concluded, you will be informed if you passed that section or not. If you have, we will then move on to the troll test.
Host: sm If you pass the troll test, then you have officially passed this training altogether! You then must wait for someone to come and rank you or for your trainer to dismiss you.

Co-Host: sm Without any further ado, let’s begin. We will now claim a group, so please stay seated until we say otherwise.

Section I: Questions

Do NOT use β€œsm”. If they get 2 or more questions wrong, please dismiss them. Watch out for grammar as well.

Trainer: Salutations! My name is (name), and I’ll be training you today. Before we begin, please say β€œ/” to confirm that you are not AFK.

Trainer: Awesome! We will now begin with the questions. Please be patient as I sent them out to you.

Trainer: Remember that grammar is required at all times. I will be checking each response for grammar and accuracy, so double check before sending.

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) Will you be polite to all Passengers and staff members, no matter what rank they are?

Correct Answer: Yes. (Or anything similar).

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) Please correct the following sentence: halo welcome too los angles airwais!

Correct Answer: Hello, welcome to Los Angeles Airways!

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) How many warnings does a troller receive?

Correct Answer: 3 warnings.

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) What would you do after a troller receives III warnings or if there is an exploiter?

Correct Answer: You would call someone to kick/ban them.

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) What is the definition of admin abuse?

Correct Answer: Admin abuse is when someone uses their admin powers incorrectly/negatively to break the rules.

Trainer: pm (user,user,user) How active are you on ROBLOX?

Correct Answer: I am very active.

If they passed the questions section;

Trainer: Congratulations as you have successfully passed the question portion of this training! You are now able to move on to the troller section.

If they failed:

Trainer: Unfortunately, you have failed this training session due to (reason). Please feel free to attend another session! You are now dismissed.

Section II: Trolling

Trainer: We will now begin our trolling section! Please stay seated during this time. I will walk up to you and begin to troll.

Trainer: As I am trolling, begin to use our III warning system and handle the situation appropriately. Imagine myself as a common troller.
Begin to troll your Trainees one by one. You may get creative with the trolling session, but do NOT be inappropriate. If you decide to β€œexploit”, make sure that they immediately call a MR/HR.

Once you finish, it is up to you to decide whether your Trainee passed or not. If they passed, you may say this:

Trainer: Amazing work! Congratulations, you have passed this training session. Please stay seated as I get someone to rank you.

If they did not pass, you can say this:

Trainer: Unfortunately, you have failed the trolling section therefore you have not passed this training. Feel free to attend another session. You are now dismissed!

You may ask your Trainees to STS along a wall if you need to get someone else to rank to prevent confusion. Or, you can have them stay in their seats and ask someone to come over.

If there is no one in-game who is able to rank, please go to the Discord and DM someone who is able to rank your passing Trainees.

Training Guide made by:
YourBloxDev, Chairman

18 Likes