Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5500 3.80 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.79 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT
|Edition|Windows 11 Home|
|Version|23H2|
|Installed on|‎4/‎20/‎2023|

4 Likes

First of all, I suggest buying a better RAM.

And second of all, check your internet connection. If the internet connection is good, this might be an issue on Roblox side.

1 Like

What kind of lag are you getting, is it low fps, or lag spikes? For a while, having the amd fps overlay or having obs open would pretty much completely remove lag spikes that I had (now this isn’t the case, it’s smooth)
If you open the micro profiler, you might be able to see what the issue is, although you need to know how to use it and it’s generally game specific
More RAM could be good but 8GB should be enough for roblox

How the hell is your internet connection going to cause lag lmao

My pc once had an internet connectťion so bad the download speed was 0.857MBps

Well, that wont cause “lag”, your game will still be smooth but things will not be loading

I meant “The rise of ping”, not FPS Drop.

When it happened I had huge FPS (2 months old high-end pc), the only downside was the internet speed I had (Less than 1 MBps) and 1700 ping on Ookla speedtest.

Hey, I’ve also started having this issue on a high-end PC, no fix yet. frowning:

Check my post and lmk if your issue is similar: Extreme hanging when loading Assets/User Interface or entering an experience

Try reinstalling your drivers and checking your thermals
my 2013 GPU doesnt lag at all at max settings so something must be up with either one of those

Internet connection can cause your game to freeze then unfreeze which can be annoying, I used to have trash internet connection

I have never had that, sure the network stuff like other players and such will freeze, but your game will still be running smoothly. In no way does a bad internet connection affect fps

Internet with low levels of download speed can affect memory which can result in kicking you out of the game or getting frequent lagspikes