Lands of Eyzira - Progress Update #2

Hi! This is Progress Report #2, coming to you with absolutely stunning ambient sounds and a few answers to

One of the big things with Eyzira that I wanted in the end was realism for what it is. Mind you, this isn’t realism as in “Compared to real life”, but rather realism in that things have to make sense, I won’t come up with some insane fictional reason whenever a readily available reason for something happening is not convenient. Among this realism, I wanted to shoot for depth - All environments in Eyzira are both equipped with occasional ambient music as well as real-world ambient sounds unique to each location in the game. So far, even with virtually no structures in my map aside from terrain and trees, the depth is so insane that I have baffled the people I have shown the game to in person.

Now, aside from that report on the awesome ambient you’ll be getting, another thing brushed by my mind and that was the paid access for the prototype game. I know a few people purchased that, and I have no plans to just take their money especially since something was promised in return. All I can promise now is that the few who purchased this pass will receive a special perk in-game. I can’t tell you what it will be for both lack of anything that will remain the same through development on top of my goal to keep quiet about internal details.

As for general work? It’s been going well. Been at a smooth pace, my plans are all coming together nicely, and I love the direction it’s taking.

I’ll see you all next week (or so) for the next progress report. Thanks for reading!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.