Looks like this is a common issue with terrain heavy games
I’ve experienced this on multiple games by now
Such as Fantastic Frontier, I think that it depends on how fast you PC can render but I’m not sure
I’m being told that it has stopped happening, so I think that change indeed caused it.
Happens in my game too! It’s just terrain water!
“ some reason, when its the flood time, the water kinda just disappears and reappears when you move your mouse around”
“ alot of people have been getting that issue i think”
Here’s some facts!
- Was only happening in VIP servers, now happens in all servers (implies some flag was flipped on replication and is a server client issue with streaming)
- streaming is enabled
- it’s rendering only, apparently, according to my players (did not verify)
- based upon position of mouse according to players
- started happening in Wednesday
- easiest to reproduce in a VIP server
In terms of frequency:
“ in public servers in on and off, vip its always there and magnified aswell”
Here’s the game: