LargeMakesStuff Protfolio [3D Modeller, Builder, Animator] (OUT OF DATE)

[Up to date as of 2/11/2020]

About Me

Hi there! My name is LargeMakesStuff, I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2012, and I specialize in building low poly maps. I am currently starting 3D Modelling in Blender and also starting Scripting.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of some of my work

UGC/3D Models

Builds

Keep in mind, when commissioning me communication is key. I send all of my progress for feedback so I can fix it asap.

Animations

sAejzet

Availability

I do not have a specific work schedule, however I am a student in high school, so my schedule on weekdays is limited from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM [CDT]. On Weekends, I have Saturday off from 4:00 PM - 7:30PM CDT Only on Saturday.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept any form of payment except for exposure. I accept forms of payment in USD and ROBUX. Percentages are also negotiable.

Side Note: I usually do any build for less than 10K :robux:, as long as it’s not too stress inducing or too big. This is a hobby and I like to do projects for cheap prices :slight_smile:

Contact

You can contact me via the Developer Forum, Twitter, or on Discord.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SpriteAnim
Discord: LargeMakesStuff#7355

Final Message

I strive off of feedback and constant communication through those who commission me. That’s how I usually improve my builds and also allow me to give you my best efforts :smiley:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes