"Last Modified" Sort in Roblox Studio Is Wrong

For the past several months, sorting by “Last Modified” on the Studio start page sorts the results incorrectly-the results are different every time. I went through the top 14 games and checked when they were really updated, to demonstrate the issue.

• 3 days ago
  • 3 days ago
  • 6 days ago
  • 3 months ago
  • 3 days ago
  • 18 hours ago
  • 2 days ago
  • 1 year ago
  • 3 weeks ago
  • 1 year ago
  • 1 day ago
  • 4 days ago
  • 1 year ago
  • 1 year ago

None of these games have multiple places, so that’s not the problem. Here’s a video demonstration.

3 Likes

Sorry to bump this thread, but this is still an issue to this day. It is really annoying to have this sort not work as expected and is one of the many headaches I have to deal with on a regular basis.

I have updated this place several minutes ago, and even re-opened studio entirely to see if it would pick up. It has not moved from its position in MONTHS, despite being updated regularly.

There are place files being put before it that literally have not been updated in years. This one is on the top row.

2 Likes

After seeing this bumped, I realized that this is a problem I have faced as well. To be quite honest, I sometimes forget that there even is a “Last Modified” category. It’s so irrelevant that it’s barely noticeable. I pretty much use Roblox Studio every day, and while I make new places for organization, there are a few that I constantly use. They have never been moved to the top. I can not remember any time they have. I have to constantly scroll down to find what I am looking for, despite working on that game file multiple times in a row.

It’s just disappointing to see that these tiny features I as a user should appreciate have become so unseen to the point I hardly even realized it existed. I hate to be the one to tell you how to do your job, and that is not my intention, but I have a hard time believing a feature like this would be so hard to implement. Surely it can not take years?

I just can not understand how a feature as simple as displaying the most recently updated game first could be so difficult to implement? It has gotten to the point where I can consider this a “ghost feature”, and something typically expected on this platform.

2 Likes