"Last Online" stat no longer recorded

In the past, you’d be able to see when a user last logged into Roblox.

As of about September 27th or so, this is no longer recorded. This can be viewed using BTRoblox (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/btroblox-making-roblox-be/hbkpclpemjeibhioopcebchdmohaieln) or Rolimons (OnceCrowned | Roblox Player Profile - Rolimon's)

I can guarantee that all of these people have logged in in the past few days. However, it displays that they havent been online for over a day, which is evidently not the case since some people featured in the video lack a social life. (notably isaac :open_mouth:)

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE PLUGIN

10 Likes

The last online stat has been incredibly unreliable for years now. I’d just put it down to that.

7 Likes

its working just fine, tested with a few user ids

https://presence.roblox.com/v1/presence/last-online

1 Like

It apparently just started working after I reported this :dizzy_face:

1 Like

it seems to not have been fixed as my friend, who I literally was just playing with, is said to have their status be 1 day ago.
I literally played with them 20 minutes ago and they were said to be on the website afterwards. Once he closed his browser, it stated 1 day ago again.

2 Likes

lol the song in the video is so cool

also I can reproduce this, stinkit57 who is my cousin, He opened roblox yesterday yet it says “1 day ago”

2 Likes

seems to still be an issue, sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t.

1 Like

Can also be viewed in games such as:

No clue what the game uses- if they use websites like that then ignore what I said lol

1 Like

Literally just played with a friend and the issue still exists. I really hope this gets resolved as knowing when a friend is last online is really useful.

1 Like

You can see that it’s an issue with recording if a user is online or not. While you were looking at your own profile, it showed you as offline. It must be an issue with that and not the ‘Last Online’ property. My profile shows 4 days ago.

1 Like

The online status works just fine. I didnt look at my profile in the video

1 Like

The online status does work
Just the “Last Online” date is not showing up (The pictures are in order and not even a minute apart)

Ah, I thought you did. I saw that both names were spam names and I couldn’t, at a glance, tell the difference. Nevermind then!

1 Like

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

It seems to be working again on my end! My friend’s last online status is now displaying correctly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.